Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Quotes

Ms MoOns   

I think there's already a quotes topic here somewhere.

But I'd like to collect and post quotes here that meant something to me someway or the other. just for reading pleasure.

Here it goes:

''A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can can do under circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.'' - B. F. Skinner

Ms MoOns   

''God made many puzzle pieces, but only those two 'cut out' for each other, can fit together to create a perfect and beautiful picture.'' - Jessica Cochran

Ms MoOns   

''We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, why did this happen to me, unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way.''

Ms MoOns   

''There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.'' - Orison Swett Marden

Ms MoOns   

''The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.'' - Albert Einstein

Ms MoOns   

''Let me say this loud and clear. There is a world of difference between terrorist acts and Islamic Shari'a. Islam is not only a religion but a way of life. And at its heart lie the sacred principles of tolerance and dialogue.'' - King Hussein I