Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

White People in Somaliland

in somaliland there are many useless, uninformed and pathetic White people. there are also many nice whites who are orderly, informed and courteous. every so often you find individuals who are disrespectful, racist and who walk around with a sense of entitlement. these crackers are usually from working class background, born out of wedlock and are from northern english towns or ELP/BNP strongholds in greater london. they're intimidated by you or feel threatended so use the race card. they also like to play race power dynamics games. these individuals are growing in strength, in part, due to the pet-like-obedience of the local somalilanders and the preferential treatment they receive.

go to ambassador hotel or mansoor hotel and see how long a fish sandwich takes to prepare. for the whites it takes approx 13mins and for Somalis it can take up to 25mins lol. this is one very brief discrepancy and eexaad in favour of whites but there are many examples. the local somalilanders are to blame for way these whites behave. this behaviour is unacceptable and shouldn't be tolerated.

p.s - IBZ, its not who you think it is lol.

its the likes of JB who are so subservient to the whites that really annoys me. dadku noo jaabiye ninku! i came to my homeland so i can escape the racial war and exodus that is soon to occur in the UK. working with whites is not an issue for me because i can manipulate them through artificial displays of friendliness and composure.

Alpha Blondy;871273 wrote:
its the likes of JB who are so subservient to the whites that really annoys me. dadku noo jaabiye ninku! i came to my homeland so i can escape the racial war and exodus that is soon to occur in the UK. working with whites is not an issue for me because i can manipulate them through artificial displays of friendliness and composure.

That is hypocrisy no ??? ,,,, :D

Waar the white man controls the world ,,, See ?/ ,,, you had to runaway from UK and come to SL only to work for the same people you ran away from ,,,,,, wax fahan dee :D

Abtigiis   

Blame the Kushitic-Saxons, or black british that are somalilanders. Immediately after you arrive at Egal International Airport, the first signpost you read says "The Duke of So and so opened this airport in 1955" something like that! It is a way of advertising your Britishness, I suppose. I will not even be surprised if I hear that there is an internal circular urging people to show extra respect to men of white skin.

Alpha Blondy;871263 wrote:
every so often you find individuals who are disrespectful,
racist
and who walk around with a sense of entitlement. these
crackers
are usually from working class background, born out of wedlock and are from northern english towns or ELP/BNP strongholds in greater london.

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151