Sign in to follow this  
nemo

Questions!!

Nephissa   

Where's the "baxar" in this? He's busy engaging people who have no interest in hearing what he has to say, and ignores those who needs him. Impressive that is!

Khalaf   

sisters lets not let small things get out of hand…..shaydaanka iska naara….ppl encourage fitnah.

"Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day either speak good or keep silent, .." [bukhari and Muslim]

I should follow that myself….um trying tho

Ps: nameless mos def my sister in Islam.

Hayat   

nameless, watch sis,

And as for those who are shy and proud will never learn the religion I disagree with you. Because these days there are other method of learning other than asking the Maclim those uncomfortable question

khalaf, was not just saying that, that was an actual hadith. you might want to re-consider your verdict. ;)

nemo   

Originally posted by ViBe:

nameless, watch sis,

quote:

And as for those who are shy and proud will never learn the religion I disagree with you. Because these days there are other method of learning other than asking the Maclim those uncomfortable question

khalaf, was not just saying that, that was an actual hadith. you might want to re-consider your verdict.
;)Ummm well if its hadith then that changes everything. But still these days there are other methods of learning the religion and those days was just asking the shikhs. Technology where will we be without you. :D Well now I'm not going against the hadith or anything, just thoses question will leave to technology to teach me. :D

Johnny B   

Even if we accept the Islamic justification of the idea that Men could use their women-slaves whenever they needed,the equally unjust,but not mentioned idea of women having their Male-slaves whenever needed is left unjustified.

As always, there is an interpretation of sort ( often from a specefic prepective ) as to why it was just so. very intresting !!