Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Marksman;934017 wrote:
I can't wait for good pavement and roads. And less sand. Because the rest looks amazing already.

the Banaadir Admin is working on that bruvs!

STOIC   

^ Tell your boys not to blow it up and create some Crater in the little pavements the Turks built....j/k

Malika   

^Lol..subconsciousness is a whole lot of things brother - choosing a word like 'little' can give us a glimpse of your inner feelings either toward the progress in Somalia ama Maandeey..heh

Anywho - its all good...Music festival huh? Life is crawling back to Mogadishu, perhaps some of us will get the opportunity to experience Mogadishu as it were once upon a time, soon.

STOIC   

Malika,Subconscious? I never shy away from calling Mogadishu names, but on this one you were a bit hasty and decided to judge my words based on a prior opinions of mine.

STOIC;934356 wrote:
^ Tell your boys not to blow it up and create some Crater in the little pavements the Turks built....j/k

LoL. I think Maddeey has kinda repented and isn't the same person he was few years back here on the boards. Or at least i haven't seen it.

STOIC   

^Maadey is actually a cool dude..He knows when to take jokes..I used to like how he referenced members opinions whenever they challenged him..Good for him if he left those ******....

STOIC;934428 wrote:
^Maadey is actually a cool dude..He knows when to take jokes..I used to like how he referenced members opinions whenever they challenged him..Good for him if he left those ******....

Yea he is one of the coolest people here on the boards. Doesn't take all the jokes people say about him personally. Waa rageedi walle.

Waryaa Maddeey, wali saaxibo ayaanu nahay, soo maahan? :)