Sign in to follow this  
Raamsade

Bereaved husband at wife's funeral

Raamsade   

A husband lost his wife of 20 years. At her funeral neighbours, friends, family members come to commiserate with the grieving husband. Throughout the funeral the husband weeps incessantly and is inconsolable. This impresses the women at the funeral; they think to themselves he really loved her. What a sweet man!

However his closest male friends at the funeral are bewildered at this spectacle. They knew he hated the b!tch to the core. So they ask him, "why are you crying for the wife we know you hated?"

The husband: "I'm not crying because she's dead, I'm crying because she lived for so long."

^^ Lol at what he will do just to get in bed. A wolf in sheeps clothes :P

The husband: "I'm not crying because she's dead, I'm crying because she lived for so long."

Loool how cruel of him. Why did he marry her in the first place if he hated her.

Haatu;865599 wrote:
Blue why do you have to ruin the joke
:P

I'm only giving women a heads up and besides we already know what you guys are up to we are not blind :D

Apophis;865605 wrote:
^^^ It's a 2 million old chess game with no winners or losers; just a perpetual stalemate.

Lol at your comparison with chess out of all things.