Sign in to follow this  
Isra

Egyptian Movies

Isra   

I thought I would share some links to the lastest egyptian movies for those of us that grew up in Umm al Dunia (mother of the world - egypt)!! or ... any of the arab countries (somali nationalist don't kill me...I love Somalia tooooo (somaliland, puntland, mogadishuland, azania, etc etc - they are alll just awesome ;)

Asmaa (fantastic movie with Hend Sabri)

http://youtu.be/tZIQFOzfI7w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Amn Dawla (comedy)

Al Maslaha (Ahmed Al Saka - Action)

Siyaasi   

Isra thanks for sharing, i'm for the old egyptian Musalsals in the 70s and 80s with mahmoud yassin and others, don't know if he still alive?

films these days are too commercialized and two revealing.

i don't know the name but one romantic musalsal in the 80s stuck with me about a young university student who pretends to be rich to his girlfriend while he is a grave digger at night, do you know the name of that musalsal?

Isra   

ummmmm I was pretty crazy about musalsalat in the late 80's and most of th 90's - that story line doesn't ring a bell. Sorry :(

I agree man! there are some seriously bad egyptian movies now adays - and even worse for the ramadan musalsalat. The Turks have taken over and imported their awful storylines thats my conspiracy theory

I would highly recommed Al Maslaha and Asmaa - Hend Sabri and Ahmed Al Saka are just fantastic and rival the greats in acting chops.

LoL ya Mahmoud Yasin is still alive - I think he was in a rather bad series this ramadan.

The BEST ever egyptian series........ Al Mal wal Banoon *love*

wyre   

When talking about comedy I like راجل وست شتات and داده دوده

I also like romantic movies like مواطن مخبر ومخادع in the leading role is hend sabri

wyre;863741 wrote:

I also like
romantic
movies like مواطن مخبر ومخادع in the leading role is hend sabri

wtf.png What is wrong with you ciyaal Caseer

Isra   

wyre your taste is awful! rajol wa sith sitat is not funny! they are trying to copy american sitcom style and it fails lol

and .. مواطن مخبر ومخادع is alright....not the best...odd storyline...

Siyaasi   

wyre;863741 wrote:

I also like romantic movies like مواطن مخبر ومخادع in the leading role is hend sabri

since you mentioned comedy I came across this hidden camera clip on youtube and i almost pissed on my self with laughter. maybe you saw it. but if not enjoy this.فيل يا مدام

Isra   

Wyre lol! nothing is wrong with you dude - I guess it takes alot to make me laugh - I am evil!

lol Siyaasi hehehhe! that chubby guy was jokes I can't believe he tied her

check this one out.

Isra   

Oba ....I don't know how to add emitocons....but imagine a smilie face that's rolling its eyes....right here...

tell me how to add that image of dave chappelle...and are there others?

wyre   

Oba hilowlow (autocorrect), you know I don't like watching romantic movies, but this one has something else lol