Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

The Big Day Out Is Nearing. Whats Your Plan For The Bash Puntlanders?

Dr_Osman   

The big day is nearing, the day that the north-eastern somalis made a pact, a pact that created Puntland. 14 years later here we are. Whats your plans for the big day out guys?

I am going to chill out, review what's been achieved in the state and head down to cafe puntland in my city for some fadhi ku dirir before heading off to the after-party function we are holding in our city. The question is will I be wearing the puntland colors or not? I think I may skip wearing the colors since alot of other somalis may view me as qabiliste but im definitely heading down.

What you guys expect from Puntland this year? I expect the usual; full military parade with weapons, paradees of different sectors of the community and other key stakeholders, a grand speech by the president, and the community just having a blast.

Extra things I want to see added this year would be more weaponry shows especially from our marines and other cities of Puntland like galkayo and bosaso. I want to see Bosaso/Galkayo have a huge day out because they always appear a bit quiet on this day unlike garowe. Some may reach to conclusions and say garowe is ballin cuz one of they're own is leading but I dont buy that crap.

I just want to see this year more weaponry shows, better participation of other cities, I want to see updated videos of all the development that is occurin in our cities and finally a more united puntland together in garowe.

361.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Wallahi I love Puntland and feel so proud of what has been achieved in this great state!!! We have single handedly dominated somali politics and yes Somalia constitution says "Federal democratic government of Somalia" while having all the key institutions, providing basic govt services to citizens, residents, and idps alike and a booming region in all sectors.

God bless you puntland

Raamsade   

Dr_Osman;853300 wrote:
Wallahi I love Puntland

Lool... haye, maxaa Puntland ku jeclaatey? Don't tell me horumar. Because if Puntland made progress they'd become Somaliland and if they regressed they'd become Reer Koonfur. Marka meeshiina iska fadhiya.

LANDER   

Raamsade;853315 wrote:
Lool... haye, maxaa Puntland ku jeclaatey? Don't tell me horumar. Because if Puntland made progress they'd become Somaliland and if they regressed they'd become Reer Koonfur. Marka meeshiina iska fadhiya.

:D ^ Ka daa warya, I hope you know what your getting yourself into. Now your likely to be bombarded with pictures at 17 different angles of every single living organism on the pirate coast.