Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

Where do you break your fast?

NGONGE   

P a c e Y o u r s e l f , you good humour and mood should ideally remain with you to the final day of this year. ;)

Yeah, I’ve got a bit of a slow day here (minor queries here and there but nothing major). I spent my day looking up Somali sites. I’m amazed at the number of Somali individuals that set up their own sites; never expected to find that many. Some guy had a photo of himself with a copy of his degree (cute photo). :D

^heh, i think im related to one of the guys up there. anywhoo, to answer the question the young lady posted, i break fast at work and/or at school. i bring fresh dates with me (which i recommend to others) and a bottle of water everywhere i go. however the other day i found out the msa was serving iftar (and will be for the rest of the month). they piled a plate of everything they had for me and i couldnt finish it so i had to head back to class with a hot, smelly stirophoam plate. i was sitting in the front bt i sensed the eyes and flared nostrils trying to get a whif of my food.

Saalixa   

Me don't understand all the arabic like habla eesh stuff but anywhooo

i always break me fast @ home,,,always come to make the aftur

serv.....lol...girl...u can't eat after u cook...all the smell gets to u....don't get me wrong i luv cooking 4 my family....but i would like one day of break.....someone to serve me.....just sit and then be called to the table....hey i can dream atleast....

i feel the same way too and i only take a drink a couple of sambusaas and striaght to work. i only eat a meal in suxuur time. :(