Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Jareer Rejects Jubbaland/Azania Meeting

Somalia   

Jubbaland/Azania Meeting

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/66051-Jubbaland-Azania-Conference-Ends-Successfully-(Pictures)?highlight=jubbaland+azania

Audio of Jareer MP

http://www.voanews.com/somali/news/Doodda-Gaaba-Muranka-Maamul-goboleedka-Jubbooyinka--161455015.html

I told you guys, it's a new dawn. Isn't it amazing;

1. White people claim Mogadishu

2. Some funny speaking people claimed Afgooye

3. Jareer claim all of Jubboyinka

This shows that we are moving forward, when could this have ever happened, the people are getting a voice, good for them I say!

The Jareer gentlemen makes a strong case and his fears are legitimate because I believe Somalis in Jubba regions, should they get the chance,will suppress and take advantage of these people. I hope the Jareer and others are included in the new administration.

Leezu   

Jareers are not Somalis, they shouldnt be included at all. Their land is in Tanzania, there they can administer how ever they want but why should they even have the slightest power in a country that is not theirs... Why not give Oromos refugees in Hargeisa some power while we at it? Soon we will have a good nation run by non-Somalis :)

Tallaabo   

Leezu;848769 wrote:
Jareers are not Somalis, they shouldnt be included at all. Their land is in Tanzania, there they can administer how ever they want but why should they even have the slightest power in a country that is not theirs... Why not give Oromos refugees in Hargeisa some power while we at it? Soon we will have a good nation run by non-Somalis
:)

I bet you are sitting comfortably in a Western country with your Western passport kept safely in your drawer. The Somali Bantus despite their different origins are Somalis nationally, culturally, linguistically, and religiously. They have as much rights to the Jubooyinka and Somalia as you do. So please stop your nonsense and quit the pipe dream that the Jubooyinka are part of Og@@denia and so are only for Ogs.

Tallaabo   

Somalia;848747 wrote:
Jubbaland/Azania Meeting

Audio of Jareer MP

I told you guys, it's a new dawn. Isn't it amazing;

White people claim Mogadishu

Some funny speaking people claimed Afgooye

Jareer claim all of Jubboyinka

This shows that we are moving forward, when could this have ever happened, the people are getting a voice, good for them I say!

Who are the white people and the funny speaking people you are talking about? Care to name them?