Sign in to follow this  
Lili

IS NOSE PIERCING XARAM

That would make Indians/Pakis sinners wouldn't it?

I think its more of a taboo in our culture than anything, but as far as I know its not.

-KIWI   

Asalaamu calaykum

I really don't know if its haram or not,

but what i can say is the prophet (SCW)

once said that anyone who tries to resemble

the kufars he has cursed them..

A7LA-SHU   

naziha what u mean like trying to look like kufars? sis muslim ppl do that and not coz they trying to look like kufars or anything like dat..for examples arabs, paki, indians who are muslim, ethio, sudans u name it... and i'm talking about the muslim ones...

and for the poster well as far as i been hearing about it is only bad in somalian culture but i haven't heard of it as being haram but i'll and get an answer coz i wanna get mine too...

-KIWI   

Asalaamu calaykum

MAGNOONA GURL sister have you come across the hadith called "ALXALAALU BAYINA WALXARAAMU BAYINA"

thats a hadith that clearly tells you whats isn't

contemplated is halaal and what is contemplated is xaram..

So in this case the nose piercing is being questioned and would something so clear and halaal be debated???

Sister you also say that muslim indians are doing it as well....

What we have to understand here is we should differentiate religion from culture because indians do it for culture only the HARICHIRISTIONAS( the blue boy worshipers)

are the only indians i have seen that do noise piercing out of religion sister....

For the sister who started this topic i agree with KASH_FLOW you would look better without it..