Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

Tennis

It's the END of an era. Venus Williams lost the first round of Wimbledon. She also has autoimmune disease, Maskiin.

I am a huge fan of Tsonga only if could believe in himself. I can't stand Djokovic!!!

Tennis anyone?

Carafaat   

It's my dream to start the Somali Tennis association and clubs back home. I love tennis. I played when I was in high school but quit years ago.

I'm a big fan of tennis I watch the Wimbledon I even played tennis for 5 years. I wanted to become a professional tennis player when I was younger but then I changed my mind when I was 18 and got interested in other things. I now play tennis in my spare time as a hobby. I'm a fan of Maria Sharapova Roger Federer and the William sisters.

Venus Williams got diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome in 2011. In this day and age there is good healthcare and you can live a normal life while you have a disease or illness. She is rich she can have the best doctors and treatments.

I agree when she said; "I am thankful I finally have a diagnosis and am now focused on getting better and returning to the court soon" because there are so many people who walk around with a illness or disease and they don't know about it until it's too late and they die. To get a right diagnosis is good news and one should be thankful to Allah since a heavy weight gets of their shoulder and they can put their mind at ease.

Carafaat – I've played for my high school team too.

^ How about you and Carafaat become partners and open up the first Somali Tennis Academy? There is a thought! First ever.

Sharapova grunts too much and its annoying as hell! Serena has some mean spirits, when she has that killer instinct in her eyes watch out. She has an attitude that I love. When asked how she feels about Russians dominating the tennis scene while she is the only American, she replied she is not worry about them but rather the ten year practicing out in the cold, and she added she forgets she is an American when she is on court to the point she thinks her name is Serena Williamnova lol

Nadal is out, pity someone has to stop that Serb from winning I hate him hopefully my man Federer will stop him.

GaroweGal;846510 wrote:
^ How about you and Carafaat become partners and open up the first Somali Tennis Academy? There is a thought! First ever.

Sharapova grunts too much and its annoying as hell! Serena has some mean spirits, when she has that killer instinct in her eyes watch out. She has an attitude that I love. When asked how she feels about Russians dominating the tennis scene while she is the only American, she replied she is not worry about them but rather the ten year practicing out in the cold, and she added she forgets she is an American when she is on court to the point she thinks her name is Serena Williamnova lol

Nadal is out, pity someone has to stop that Serb from winning I hate him hopefully my man Federer will stop him.

That would be a great idea if he wants that and is good with managing money because he happens to be a big spender and i'm a saver so we will see.

Looool you made me laugh because it's true what you said, thanks GaroweGal. You are so right I always wondered the same thing why are there so many Russians on the tennis court. These vodka drinkers excell in tennis maybe the cold is doing them good.

Federer has wooooon from Benneteau. Is that a bird? Is that a plane? No, it's Federer flying across the Wimbledon rounds lool..

Tsonga won from Lacko.

Williams won from Zheng.

Sharapova won from Su-Wei Hsieh.

I'm happy with the results of our favorites so far they are doing good. They will succeed in the fourth round too. They are unstoppable :D

Nooo Sharapova my favorite Russian is out there is still good news she got ranked no 1 on WTA. More good news Williams is going to the semi finals yaay she is the woman. Have you seen all that muscles she is carrying.

I like the way Murray plays he deserves his spot in the semi finals.

The-freeman;847856 wrote:
I too enjoy women tennis. I can watch it for hours and hours
;)

Loooooooooool we know exactly why. Do you like to see those women grunt and the way they are dressed :D

Bluelicious;847878 wrote:
Loooooooooool we know exactly why. Do you like to see those women grunt and the way they are dressed
:D

It makes the sport that much more interesting! I tried to get tickets but was outbid, maybe next year...up and close:p

The-freeman;847897 wrote:
It makes the sport that much more interesting! I tried to get tickets but was outbid, maybe next year...up and close:p

I wanna go next year i'm planning to do so who knows maybe I will see you there if you go too.

Bluelicious;847903 wrote:
I wanna go next year i'm planning to do so who knows maybe I will see you there if you go too.

Oh you'll see me alright- with my special Wimbledon macaawis & garan....if the weather allows: )

The-freeman;847961 wrote:
Oh you'll see me alright- with my special Wimbledon macaawis & garan....if the weather allows: )

You can't dress like that on a occassion like the Wimbledon fix up. Your much closer to the Wimbledon then me since you're a Londoner. So which round would you go to?

Bluelicious;848223 wrote:
You can't dress like that on a occassion like the Wimbledon fix up. Your much closer to the Wimbledon then me since you're a Londoner. So which round would you go to?

I would go to the females opening match and men's closing one. But more realistically, whatever tickets I get as it is a lottery. You?