Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

One day only!!! Good food and great Music

7305841810_b27f72abc5_m.jpg

A Taste of Somalia

Date: June 2, 2012

Time: 2-6 pm

Location: 1804 Weston Road, just one traffic light south of Lawrence Avenue West.

Join us at WIFF Restaurant for a taste of authentic Somali cuisine and entertainment.

There will be a market place as well as music, drumming, face and hand painting and storytelling.

The celebration will be at the rear of the building.

Supported by: Artists to Artists Foundation, Weston Village BIA and Zidner Realty

So far two city councillors have confirmed as well as the local MP....

According to the proprietors, Major Ford is scheduled to appear along with his brother.....and did I mention free

food?

Come hungry, and bring the children.

PS: Caruus and CO are performing.....there is something for everyone

Juxa;836785 wrote:
Is that reer wiif maqayada ey furayan?

Yes, Juxa, do you know the family?

Alpha, I ate there this past week and I figured I help the owners spread the word...fantastic food...

Grasshopper, bring yourself, your family and friends...spread the word around....try the goat meat, I hear its delicious..(I dont eat red meat but my companion tried it and loved it....) (share your reviews here)

Nin Yaaban, probably far from wherever you are but next time you are planning to visit Toronto, drop by the restaurant and order the goat meat.

Where is Aaliyaah? Bring the hubby and children ya Aaliyah...bring hooyo, bring aabo....

Tuujiye if you are reading this, bring your family, you are only 5 hours drive....

Nuune will be there this Saturday, so if you are a fan of Nuune, come and check out his poetic skills....

ElPunto   

What is this???? A kinder mellower Layzie - what happened to the original? Have you found religion? :D

I will never go to any event uusay racist Ford is at.