Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Seriously, what happened to Punland oil?

Somalia   

I read a post on another forum and a girl said they may have found olive oil. This is not confirmed, I will let you know.

Somalia;828983 wrote:
I read a post on another forum and a girl said they may have found olive oil. This is not confirmed, I will let you know.

;)

Wadani   
:D, thats hilarious. But i sincerely hope they find oil, justs seems like they wouldve found it by now if it was really there.

Wadani   

^Maya walaalo, ee wanaag iyo horumar ayaan la jecelahay umadda soomaaliyeed ee ay reer Punlandna ka mid tahay. Mida kale, shaqo in la isiin lahaaba u malayn maayo madaama aanan reeraha ka mid ahayn lol. Kama aynaan gudbin nepotism based on clan, unfortunately.

Somalia   

That's not true, Puntland welcomes workers all over Somalia, you just won't get a government job if you are from outside the state.

Wadani;828997 wrote:
Somalia, these days ur coming around. I like that.

war mr. somalia is lying to you. if you enter PL territory, you will be accused of terrorism, which you are guilty of, and then be given state execution.

kingofkings;829000 wrote:
war mr. somalia is lying to you. if you enter PL territory, you will be accused of terrorism, which you are guilty of, and then be given state execution.

sweet justice. :cool:

Wadani   

No, my appraisal of him wasn't in relation to the answer he gave me in this tread, it was a more general one than that based on some positive changes ive seen in his approach. One thing i know for sure is he's a much more reasonable person than u r. Mida kale walaalo, maxaan Punland ka soo dooni, nin reer hargaysa ahi inuu meel kaleba u hanqaltaago ayaaba qalada. Markaa ii bashaal walaalo, cid kugu soo socotaaba iska yar. Execution-na kuma dhacdid ileen Garowe 20 km baan u jiraaye, lol.

Showqi   

kingofkings;829000 wrote:

Subxanalaah, bahashii sheekada ahayd xageed la qabatay adiguna. This is Somali website ay caruur iyo ciroole akhristaan wax iskula hadh niyo. Avatarkana iska badal, koley qurbahaad ku nooshahay oo waligaa qori maad qaadin.

Showqi;829003 wrote:
Subxanalaah, bahashii sheekada ahayd xageed la qabatay adiguna. This is Somali website ay caruur iyo ciroole akhristaan wax iskula hadh niyo. Avatarkana iska badal, koley qurbahaad ku nooshahay oo waligaa qori maad qaadin.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D