Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Nympho kept victim captive for 36-hours...

I dont really post these kinda topics ( i leave it for JB to do it :)), but this story had me scratching my head....Caadi maahan

A GERMAN nymphomaniac arrested after forcing a man to have sex with her eight times has struck again - this time keeping her victim on the go for a staggering 36 HOURS.

The woman met her latest victim, a 31-year-old African man, on her way home from a sex addiction clinic in Munich.

She invited him back to her flat where she kept him hostage and forced him to satisfy her sexual demands.

The victim eventually managed to break out of the apartment after his attacker fell asleep. He was later found weeping on the street by police.

He fought back tears to tell them: “I met her on a bus. She invited me back here. It was hell. I can’t walk. Please help me.”

Munich police confirmed his ordeal in a press statement. The woman has now been taken into a hospital for psychiatric observation.

The man escaped from her apartment like the first victim last month - when she fell asleep.

Dieter Schulz, 43, had to guide police to her flat using his mobile telephone on her balcony between sex sessions.

A naked and frightened Schulz told cops: “You have got to help me. She is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out - and I cannot go on!”

When police arrived to question the woman she invited two officers to join her in bed for a “quickie”.

The Sun Uk

I really don't get this ..... how can ONE WOMAN force ONE MAN to have sex like that ?? ..... was she holding a gun or something ?? ,,, blackmagic ?? ,,,,,,

Maan fahmin anigu ,,,

Jacaylbaro;828658 wrote:
I really don't get this ..... how can ONE WOMAN force ONE MAN to have sex like that ?? ..... was she holding a gun or something ?? ,,, blackmagic ?? ,,,,,,

Maan fahmin anigu ,,,

That's what i like to know too. And even if she had a gun or was able to force them, i'd be too embarrased to goto the cops.