Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Life difficulties in Somalia

Always be thankful to allah for giving you a place to call home without constant gun fire and bombs going over your head.

Sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have good life. We live in a peaceful environment, everything easy getting a

education and a job.We have meals on the table for breakfast,lunch and dinner and stil we never be grateful to Allah almighty. We are overly privileged after comparing people in Somalia. They are tough people. As for us in abroad, we can at least stop

the qabyaalada and the fadhi ku dirir . Maybe we can change the course of the future, if not the past

PORTER_MG_2149.jpeg

I get ten cents per bag so I have to keep working.

hussien moalin mahadi, 50yrs old.

One of thousands struggling daily

http://somaliareport.com/index.php/post/3290/Somalia_Portraits

One of thousands struggling daily

dadka soomaaliya ku dhibaateysan ayagaan rabin inay dhibka ka baxaan, they listen and follow to every Dick and Tom who's family are in Europe and N.America. until the people inside take the initiative and start for solution within themselves, I am afraid the diaspora fadhi ku dirir who see Somali politics nothing more than an entertainment issue will continue to put diesel into the fire.