Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Somalia Interior Minister: I would recognize Somaliland

Somalia;823849 wrote:
Che already told you, it's Somali, what do you smoke?

Ethiopia- Ethiopian

Eriteria - Eriterian

Kenya- Kenyan

Dijibouti- Dijiboutian

Somalia- Somalian

Somali- 5 region of Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia and NFD

:D

Somalia;823849 wrote:
Che already told you, it's Somali, what do you smoke?

you too. that brings the number of people to three. you, me, and che. the smellyLer does not understand Somali. hahaha somalians.

Relentless;823855 wrote:
Be proud of what you are Somalians...that is your nationality.

Noun 1. Somalian - a member of a tall dark (mostly Muslim) people inhabiting Somalia

Somali

Somalia - a republic in extreme eastern Africa on the Somali peninsula; subject to tribal warfare

African - a native or inhabitant of Africa

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

black_guy_laughing.gif#guy%20laughing%20

Garnaqsi   
KingsOfKings, what are you laughing at? Somalian is as valid as Somali; consult any good dictionary. According to the second ediction of the OED, it's been in usage since 1948, so a mere dissatisfaction with it won't be enough to invalidate it. Peace & bariis.

Somalia   

The only way Faroole will threaten with secession is if the same people that have spoiled peace for 21 years get their way. No other way and that I don't hope you will object to.

Though I still find the idea of secession by Puntland to be ludicrous.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;823864 wrote:
I respect the the open secessionist than the closet splitist. Maahmaahdii maxee ahayd, aaheey: La jiifiyaa banaan, la joojiyaa banaan.

i guess yelling at the top of one's lungs is now considered closet:eek::confused: For the record, I AM FOR THE INDEPENDENCE OF PUNTLAND. loud enough for ya. :P

Garnaqsi;823861 wrote:
KingsOfKings
, what are you laughing at? Somalian is as valid as Somali; consult any good dictionary. According to the second ediction of the OED, it's been in usage since 1948, so a mere dissatisfaction with it won't be enough to invalidate it. Peace & bariis.

and just like that, the IQ of this thread dipped two fold. nigga it's somali because the somali people say its somali.

Garnaqsi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;823864 wrote:
And it is Soomaali. Whatever one wishes would not change the fact it is Soomaali.

If I recall, the last time we had a conversation like this you epically failed to produce anything supporting this view and relied on a non sequitur whereby you pointed out that I've misspelt the name of a Somali poet once (which, ironically, I didn't) and thus I must be wrong, lol. Anyway, getting worked up on 'Somalian' when the word is not used in pejorative context any more than 'Somali' is borders on being idiotic.

Garnaqsi   

kingofkings;823873 wrote:
nigga it's somali because the somali people say its somali.

Great logic there, I must say! I'm totally convinced now!