Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisaam

Our Rasulullah (s.a.w) said.....

Ibtisaam   

I got this send through an e-mail and i thought to my self why not share it with ur fellow nomads.....So here it goes.

Rasulullah S.A.W. said "the easiest way of obtaining Jannah is by obeying your father

Rasulullah S.A.W. said "Jannat lies under the feet of your mother"

Rasullullah S.A.W. said "if you read the kalima with conviction just once... Jannah becomes upon you

Rasulullah S.A.W. said "a women who reveals her body or even wears tight fitting clothes while dressing....wont come within 500 years of the smell of Jannah

Rasulullah S.A.W. said "the dust which settles on a man while he is out in the path of Allah...not only the fire, but the smoke of Jahannam is haraam for those parts of the body.

Rasulullah S.A.W. said "I only curse 3 types of people

those people who do not look after their parents when they are in old age

those people who do not take full advantage of the blessed month of Ramadhan

those people who do not say Salallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam when my name is mentioned

Rasulullah S.A.W said "an intelligent person is one who is constantly thinking about and preparing for death"

Rasulullah S.A.W. said "It is better for a man that a steel nail be driven through the centre of his head....rather than if he touches the palm of a strange women"

Take care