Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Breakinig news - shariif behind the bombing

Mario B   

kingofkings;815954 wrote:
and look where it got you maria. seriously why would you wish that on people:confused::mad:

KK, enough of this misdirections and name calling, i didn't call you King of Queens though I have been tempted before, tell me do you endorse this thread?

Mario B;815959 wrote:
KK, enough of this misdirections and name calling, i didn't call you King of Queens though I have been tempted before, tell me do you endorse this thread?

first and foremost, king of queens is my favorite tv show of all time so being called king of queens is rather a compliment. Viva Kevin James. onto your question, do you accept terrorism and acts of terror violence came with the current transitional federal president. if so, then you will find your question naive and down right insult to God given intelligent.

Mario B   

LOL, if you only knew what King of Queens means in the urban lingo you wont have taken that as a compliment. :D

Yeah right, Sh Shariff is the leader of Al shaabab now.

Mario B;815964 wrote:
LOL, if you only knew what King of Queens means in the urban lingo you wont have taken that as a compliment.
:D

Yeah right, Sh Shariff is the leader of Al shaabab now.

well, what i say maria. since you are expert on urbanism, do tell us what your occupation is and while you at it, why that particular lifestyle. :D

Mario B   

kingofkings;815965 wrote:
well, what i say maria. since you are expert on urbanism, do tell us what your occupation is and while you at it, why that particular lifestyle.

I think you will find because you are the King of Queens, you are in a better position to an answer that.:D

P.s This thread is still pathetic.

Mario B;815967 wrote:
I think you will find because you are the King of Queens, you are in a better position to an answer that.

P.s This thread is still pathetic.

dhagniin, maria don't project you occupation onto others, especially this type of work.:D p.s, (don't why people use p.s. is not like were writing letters) if the thread was pointless, you would not comment/advertise your lifestyle.

Mario B;815977 wrote:
This thread is pathetic, imo!!
Only a gender bender will see Maria in a Mario.

even your girl from ssc called you maria. so, there's a universal agreement on sol to label you maria. i wondered why she too labelled you maria. could be she's onto something. :eek: