Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Northern Clan States?

Carafaat;813812 wrote:
Blessed, you should be shocked this acutally what some people want, hundreds of clan states.

Carafaat what about you're uncles the southern saaxil state since they are a whole different subclan

What about Baligubadle state?

Carafaat   

Aaliyah dee Somaliland's ambition and vision is multi clan. If that become's impossible, why become a one clan State if you can become 40 sub-sub clan state. My sub-sub-clan lives it 3 regions, like Khatumo. :D

Taleexi   

Aaliyyah;813836 wrote:
Carafaat you forgot your one-clan state somaliland..oh wait qaran bay ku aheed LOL

Aflagaadada ka daa qaranka :)

Liibaan   
Aaliyah dee Somaliland's ambition and vision is multi clan. If that become's impossible, why become a one clan State if you can become 40 sub-sub clan state. My sub-sub-clan lives it 3 regions, like Khatumo. :D[/quote

As the first Clan-state and mother of clan-states, Somaliland/snm Clan faction's ambition and vision was always a One-Clan based State and one-clan secession, A clan-state of the clan, by the clan, for the clan.

well after 20 years of delusion xaalku marka waa nin quraab hela nin iskaba qada hala kala qarafsado miyaa? I foresee it coming.

Carafaat   

Looool@Beer gaal ma waxa leedahay ku daydaRas Caseyr, western Puntland,Puntlland, Maakhir, Khatumo, magalaoyinka kala qeybiya sida Galkacyo. Oo boqol sub-sub clan states noqdo.Waalidaas ya ka bixi kara niyoow. :D