Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha, Archie, Arafat and Adam

Khat was squarely responsible for this event in my case. I am a khat survivor!

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/12919-This-brought-a-tear-to-my-eye

If my old man hadn't bribed the jailers i wouldn't have my manhood intact. If only this SOL member can talk about the very real threats we received in our cell. No joke dude, khat almost got me killed and violated. I wont repeat some of the threats as they are X rated, but yeah bad bad stuff.

sad-smiley.jpg

archie, naga da, dee brovz, you're being a mirqaan jabis with this drivel of yours.

i'm more concerned about your dad bribing the somaliland police. well...thats shameful isnt it.

I used to bribe traffic police everyday even though i had a full Somaliland license and log book. They only stopped bothering me when i switched to a green plate number. Whats your point. Bribery is a way of life there.

lol@stoic,

naga da aniguna dee sxb... my ex-bad boy multiscripts days are behind me, you know. not interested in all that anymore, you know. cheers.

Al - Africa, particularly africada dheexe and HOA and Somaliland.

Archie - London

Arafat in Holland

Adam in Holland

emmmmmmm.....its quite obvious isnt it. However I am convinced Carafat is the only script and being controlled by General Duke. The giveaway was revealed in our PM exchanges.

Carafaat   

I blame laangaab Ngonge for potraying me as a Mastertroll. Even my cousin Alpha doubts my sincerety.

Abtigiis was right, kuli fitna Ngonge.