Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Somaliland New Ministry of Fishery Office Proposed

Taleexi   

Hadday sidan SL horumarka ugu mashquuli lahayd way duushay baan odhan lahaa... nevertheless... waa sheeko wacane halkaa ka wada.

I look forward to the day Somalis wont think building a one storey house smaller than most residential mansions is horumar... especially knowing that the person sitting in that house will be useless.

Taleexi   

if you think in the economic of scale .... i think building a strong supply chain is the way to go... let each sector has an autonomy and advance.

nuune   

That mentality cannot be changed, and if so, it will take a lot of time, marka ha isku daalin trying to preach or change the lazy system they employ now.

Taleexi;803344 wrote:
Hadday sidan SL horumarka ugu mashquuli lahayd way duushay baan odhan lahaa... nevertheless... waa sheeko wacane halkaa ka wada.

ha ka hadin ee join in seriously

The Sage   

OdaySomali;803366 wrote:
I look forward to the day Somalis wont think building a one storey house smaller than most residential mansions is horumar... especially knowing that the person sitting in that house will be useless.

Sour grapes Oday?

Furthermore the tallest building in somaliland is 10 stories we keep going building going up everywhrre keep building with the cement factory construction.should double inshallah