Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

What Tribal Federation In Italian Somalia Would Result To...

I hint abit of truth serum is required, but its alright i think Somali's have cought on to your lies and the bax bax has been revealed....

Somalia   

My God, I think my IQ just dropped double digits because of you.

What on Earth does Puntland policies have to do with Siad Barre? Are high on khat or something? You first say Slavic people who are over 300 million people are the same ethnically or at least you allude to it.

Then you lose on that ground now Siad Barre is Milosevic? Even if he is : WTF does that have to do with Somalia?

I think IQ was already lacking....

considering you actually see tribal borders will give somalia peace....your views or comments really dont provide any logical insight...so do continue...

I see still lacking logic still...anywhooo pirate...things about to get a whole lot interesting pirate. If you think tribal federalism is the solution then not even the slavs wiped each other out for 21 years...and as you say "they are not the same"....Good luck to your tribal federalist proposed structures, lets see how far it gets you...but young pirates i think all Somali's have seen the light and have seen you for what you are which is all the more halarious...;) nothing but hot air...:cool:

Somalia;800183 wrote:
Sxb, people reading these messages are wondering if you are .. "ok".
:D

Im wondering if you are?? :D

No one was refering to your enclave specifically clearly the issue was about tribal borders as a collective. The slavic people can not be generalised entirely some are more closer then others...i.e. Croatians, Bosnians and Serbs are almost the exact same...they differ slightly from the slavs of Poland and Russia hence the diplomatic support...I dont see Oromo's supporting pirates in garowe...??

clearly these people are more interconnected hence why i argued they or at least the bulk of them are the exact same at least in the former Yugoslavia...even the name gives it away...YugoSLAVia....

maybe you related to Oromo's but i surely aint.

and this doesnt take away from the fact that tribal borders are doomed to failure...but you guys in Somalia have mastered that art so do continue to plant the seeds of your own destruction.