Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

What Tribal Federation In Italian Somalia Would Result To...

I dont see tribal federation in British Somaliland young pirate...its unitary state, controlled from the center from corner to corner...just giving a message from history to my brothers in the South...you young pirate continue screaming EDITED AND MAKE FUN...you have been defeated therefore i am no longer interested. :D

The Hermet;800068 wrote:
I dont see tribal federation in British Somaliland young pirate...its unitary state, control from the center from corner to corner...just giving a message from history to my brothers in the South...you young pirate continue screaming EDITED AND MAKE FUN...you have been defeated therefore i am no longer interested.
:D

Probably the following clan states

The Garowe clan enclave

Galmudug

Jubaland/azania

Bay and bakool region

Shabelle hiiraan state

With Mogadishu as the federal state capital

Two of them already exist Galmudug and the Garowe clan enclave bay and bakool southern western state as it will be called in the near future its led by some short guy living in Belgium Brussels.

Jubaland is already established in the west led by a guy called Ducaale and Azania the Big foot clan state led by gandi.

That said Somalia is better of with out federal states it will only create deep holes with in the Somalia society and neighboring countries will take advantage.Somalia needs a decentralized government but with a strong authority in the capital with out clan states and fictional clanish borders it will be a misfortune in the long term.

Xaaji Xunjuf;800070 wrote:
Probably the following clan states

The Garowe clan enclave

Galmudug

Jubaland/azania

Bay and bakool region

Shabelle hiiraan state

With Mogadishu as the federal state capital

Two of them already exist Galmudug and the Garowe clan enclave bay and bakool southern western state as it will be called

Jubaland is already established in the west led by a guy called Ducaale and Azania the Big foot clan state led by gandi.

That said Somalia is better of with out federal states it will only create deep holes with in the Somalia society and neighboring countries will take advantage.Somalia needs a decentralized government but with a strong authority in the capital with out clan states and fictional clanish borders it will be a misfortune in the long term.

I hardly doubt that we will live to see it...seeing that Somalia is no where near peace, stability or institutionalised governance. But I share your belief that clan based federalism is "adding fuel to the fire"...Somali's in Somalia have been fighting for the past 21 years along clan lines, it doesnt make sense to take the clan problem and magnify it on the basis of clan states...and seeing Ethiopia and Kenya are always looking for ways to destroy these simple minded fickle Somali's. It would be a disaster. Somalia need a unitary state with de-centralised strong localised city level power to promote city wide cooperation not tribal, and limit executive power to the extent that it means next to nothing. These Somali's at least on paper are planting the seeds to their own destruction.

watch this and examine this with whats happening today and could happen with tribal borders....see how the serbs argue in the end that all states can do as they like but the serbs of those regions should be given the right to stay as part of serbia......every state rejected this request. see how the serbs always argue they acting for Yugoslavia even though they acting for serbia, see how the world says unity first and then independence in a split second......hahah it amazing how we dont learn from history...

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;800070 wrote:

It is the only way forward, what you are proposing is a joke, nothing more nothing less.

The reason you are against it is clear, I just wish you'd be honest for once in your SOL life :D

I think it was made clear that the slavic people are one clan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_peoples

the only ethnic group that was tribally different were the albananians..who are irry clan. But the rest are all slavic...they for whatever reason have minor differences in languages but none the less are the same clan origins but divided themselves amongst states. In regards to federalism being the only solution thats false...as a siadist you probably support federalism to attain certain interests for your clan state, probably why you attend faaroole meetings instead of Somalia meetings, its probably why you are more interested in your enclave then in Somalia, its probably why you chase after 4.5 and tribal political structures. but as history shows...clan federalism is destined to fail it just adds fuel to the fire...a centralised government structure controlled by a multi party democratic system is the only way forward for Somalia.

Somalia   

Actually Puntland is the one that got rid of 4.5 when the south wanted it, even Xaaji can attest to that, it was a minus for us rather than a plus.

Also, the Slavic people just share a language group, they are different ethnicity not like Somalis which are the same.

You don't even know the facts and you are trying to debate others, go home man, this is embarrassing. :D

Somalia;800150 wrote:
Actually Puntland is the one that got rid of 4.5 when the south wanted it, even Xaaji can attest to that, it was a minus for us rather than a plus.

Also, the Slavic people just share a language group, they are different ethnicity not like Somalis which are the same.

You don't even know the facts and you are trying to debate others, go home man, this is embarrassing.

puntland got rid of 4.5 and the slavic people have the same language but are different ethnically....wooow...did i read that correctly...Similar language group but different ethnically...and puntland got rid of 4.5...even though they attest to it more then any...even though Abdullahi Yusuf and other co-horts created the fake 4.5 and continuously refer to it...and only after such hostility from the south you recently caved in the fake Garowe principles of which only your region and the burundian backed TFG are signatories of...it is you my friend who doesnt know what he is talking about...

2.5 Early Life & Initial Migrations of the Slavs

During the years 1500 BC to 100 AD (before the great mass-migrations), the Proto-Slavs began their first minor migrations, most of it in their own Slavic cradle. It was the hostile environment of the Pripet marshes that forced the Slavs to migrate in all directions at this early stage. The experts refer to the Proto-Slavs as nomadic peasants who practised primitive forms of agriculture. They were also hunters who pursued herds of prey for months. Hunting expeditions called for tenacity and courage and the use of every possible kind of weapon or trap.

As the early Slavs were agriculturalists, their migration at this stage was not one of violent conquest by warriors, but of peaceful colonization by peasants moving about with tents in family groups. The early Slavs of the Slavic cradle also had a deep sense of religion, even though it involved pagan nature worship and ritual sacrifices.

Significant Czech historian and endorser of Rostafinski's work, Lubor Niederle, believed that both climate and soil, shaped civilization. Since the natural conditions of the Pripet Marshes were unfavourable, the early Slavs developed forms of social organization based on co-operation between large families (zadruga), social equality, and the democracy which curtailed any attempts at centralization of economic or political power. The harsh climate of the Pripet marshes also was responsible in forcing the Slavs into a poor level of civilization (Curta 2001, p. 9), compared to the other peoples of early Europe.

If this isnt the same i dont know what is...

Somalia   

The level of intellectual rigor you bring to this forum is astounding. You are too clever.

If you didn't know that Puntland got rid of 4.5 and that the Slavic people are different ethnically, then I do not know how to speak to you. Are Oromo and Somalis the same even though we are cushitic?

We just aren't on the same level. You are just mad cause Puntland is getting ahead politically, I understand man, I would be too. But mentioning Abdullahi Yusuf and all of this, just makes you seem like the man used to give you nightmares.

So my question to you is simple.

107__420x340_why-you-mad-allergic-to-win