Sign in to follow this  
Timur

Puntland drilling reaches new Target!

Timur   

The Hermet;798919 wrote:
because again logic dictates that for oil to be taken out one must meet certain conditions, stability, political maturity, security, infrustructure etc...do you honoustly think that an oil company will invest billions into a region that has instability like alshabab roaming around its country side, were roads are bad, were the port is small not to mention the insurance rates to operate in Somalia the worlds most failed state without an adequate central government......

What an insane secessionist.

Does he think Saudi Arabia or Qatar had pipelines and roads and ports before oil was discovered? :D

Somalia;798921 wrote:
Actually it is true that Somalia will be partitioned politically into Federal areas and Al-Shabaab controlled areas.

Where have you been? Do you think the federal government will administer Al-Shabaab areas?

Man you are funny The Hermet
:D

Dont lie to yourself Somalia...this is not what came out of the london conference...furthermore Somaliland is not a signatory to any tribal federalism as the author mistakenly refers to it as...so much for his political understanding.

but mark my words...when i laugh back a few months from now...decades away son....decades...:cool:

Timur;798927 wrote:

Does he think Saudi Arabia or Qatar had pipelines and roads and ports before oil was discovered?

It took Saudi Arabia and Qatar decades to build the infrasture required to refine the oil and distribute it...and they didnt have alshabab, civil wars, and total state collapes for over 21 years on top of that...so thanks for proving my point einstein.

Timur;798927 wrote:

Does he think Saudi Arabia or Qatar had pipelines and roads and ports before oil was discovered?

don't mind the troll. he thinks by ranting on SOL will change reality on the ground.

Timur   

What about Equatorial Guinea, where oil was not even discovered until 1995 yet was producing hundreds of thousands of barrels a day by just 1997?

This is not 1935, this is 2012, and infrastructure takes a breeze to build. Kenya, Ethiopia, and Sudan just announced Africa's most expensive project and it will only take 5 years to complete - it includes pipelines, ports, refineries, railroads, and highways that stretch from northern South Sudan and northern Ethiopia all the way to Lamu Port. If that takes 5 years, it will take 5 months to build something to take oil from Dharoor to Bosaso.

Timur;798935 wrote:
What about Equatorial Guinea, where oil was not even discovered until 1995 yet was producing hundreds of thousands of barrels a day by just 1997?

This is not 1935, this is 2012, and infrastructure takes a breeze to build. Kenya, Ethiopia, and Sudan just announced Africa's most expensive project and it will only take 5 years to complete - it includes pipelines, ports, refineries, railroads, and highways that stretch from northern South Sudan and northern Ethiopia all the way to Lamu Port. If that takes 5 years, it will take 5 months to build something to take oil from Dharoor to Bosaso.

I just discovered after reading the website:

http://www.africaoilcorp.com/s/Puntland.asp?ReportID=505141

That africa oil is just doing an evaluation furthermore, you cheated the poor guys...seeing the nugaal block falls within Somaliland borders, the majority of it anyways...So its seems not only does Somaliland have oil on its coast, in saxil and its entire north, the nugaal valley basin falls within its borders...a.k.a. its another las canod...clearly you can not even walk into las canod, therefore kiss the basin Good bye...

hahahahah...walahi waa riwayad ku wani...faan and dandansi...they told africa oil they control the area due to tribal borders....imagine their face when they move west of where they are based and the evaluation is complete and they see a Somaliland flag...

Somaliland Border Police "Excuse me...We dont know who africa oil is...we waiting for EXXON MOBIL Son"

Timur   

Now the khat is hitting his brain and he doesn't even make sense anymore. :D

Khatland and oil - tell me another joke. :D

Timur;798949 wrote:
Now the khat is hitting his brain and he doesn't even make sense anymore.

Khatland and oil - tell me another joke.

enjoy your faan and dandansi saxib...mesha hadal un baad ku haysin...wax kale maha...haha..:cool:

nuune;798831 wrote:
There is no such thing as sharing the money, the money generated will be spent on public infrastructure, houses, hospitals, roads, institutions, social, education, farming, communication and so on.

So work on your way to work for the oil companies, and you will earn a descent wages to buy that house in Garowe, subsidized government house is the least you will get, thanks to the oil.

Good point. The oil money shouldn't become our reason to laziness, it should create opportunities but must work for it.

The Hermet;798936 wrote:
I just discovered after reading the website:

Somaliland Border Police "Excuse me...We dont know who africa oil is...we waiting for EXXON MOBIL Son"

lol...keep waiting

oh yeah, remember the Exxon Valdez??? they have a great safety record....though not as bad as BP ;)