Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Ethio-Somalis

Somalina   

Ma anagaa calankas u dhiibney mise ayagaa ku ruxaya degaankooda? waxaad ruxeysaan ba ruxa, waa hawl idin taala. Good luck baan ku oran.

Carafaat   

Somalina;798951 wrote:
Ma anagaa calankas u dhiibney mise ayagaa ku ruxaya degaankooda? waxaad ruxeysaan ba ruxa, waa hawl idin taala. Good luck baan ku oran.

Very healthy attitude sister. We need to understand that governance, politics are merely tools and means and not the end goal and flags are merely symbols. They dont define our characters, nor our beliefs, idendity nor end goal.

Caqli xumo, has anyone here ever hear of a ethio-Oromo, surely ethio-Amhara, maybe ethio-afar. The reason u don't hear such things is that they are just ethio, no dashs. You either are Somali or Ethiopian, these fools should just choose one.

Carafaat   

Naxar Nugaaleed;799509 wrote:
Caqli xumo, has anyone here ever hear of a ethio-Oromo, surely ethio-Amhara, maybe ethio-afar. The reason u don't hear such things is that they are just ethio, no dashs. You either are Somali or Ethiopian, these fools should just choose one.

Nonsense! I know your kind, going to Starbucks daily with their Apple computer and bragging how American you are, and complaining about flight 13's. Many Somali call themselves Somali-American, waa caadi. do your think.

Lately the stereotypes are just flying left right and center. Iam proud apple user but hate how fashionable they have become lately and never used pcs. Like Starbucks but just as happy with a cup of joes, prefer local cafes and don't remember saying anything bad about flight and would honestly view of the term itself in bad taste. All that aside, there is something detestable about qof Wayn oo Ethiopian sheegta, admit somewhere in your blood is medieval Somali waranle who would not take kindly to Ethiopian emperialism or Somali subservience.

Carafaat   

Naxar, I know many Somali-Ethiopians(mostly half Oromo/Somali, or Somali speaking Oromo's), but still I dont think that is wrong nor detestable.

What I do find detestable is some folks would drink 1 liter of Ice cubes with Coffee mixed, sweet vanille caramel, more calories, more fat, more sodium, more Carbohydrate Fat and call it Frappuchino Light. I rather have an pure Ethiopian black bun rather then the toxis American ******* you consume every day.

But that is just my opinion.

Your assuming a lot of things Arafat, I don't remember the last time I sat at coffee shop nor do frappe anything, knowing my self I would probably be the first to go to an Ethiopian coffee ceremony and really appreciate the rich culture, but for me it would be there culture. We will have to agree to disagree but I do think any Somali who calls himself an Ethiopian suffers an ignorance of unfathomable magnitude or is a selfish ******* knowing all that have been done to his people to force the ethiopian name. What's worst is that some actually believe that we should be all cheerful about it. No thank you

Carafaat   

Naxar Nugaaleed;799558 wrote:
We will have to agree to disagree but I do think any Somali who calls himself an Ethiopian suffers an ignorance of unfathomable magnitude or is a selfish ******* knowing all that have been done to his people to force the ethiopian name. What's worst is that some actually believe that we should be all cheerful about it. No thank you

How About Zoomali/Americans