Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Siilanyo will soon earn his place in history(inshallah)

He will make history alright...as the first to return Somaliland to pre-1960 borders inshallah...unification will never happen...:D

but its nice to know we are so badly needed...the brains of the somali's has been gone for 20 years and the carcus is slowly rotting away...

Its sad Somalilanders could've been great uniters but Somalia never had a president or a leader from Somaliland. And i don't think Siilanyo can unite Somaliland with Somalia nor can the leaders of Somalia unite Somalia with Somaliland. What president silanyo can do though is make the people of Somaliland a proud nation and give them their right position on the world stage and mark my words he will be greater than tuur cigaal and rayaale soon you will see even siilaanyo's picture on the SL shilling and that will be the reality son.

Xaaji Xunjuf;797651 wrote:
Its sad Somalilanders could've been great uniters but Somalia never had a president or a leader from Somaliland. And i don't think Siilanyo can unite Somaliland with Somalia nor can the leaders of Somalia unite Somalia with Somaliland. What president silanyo can do though is make the people of Somaliland a proud nation and give them their right position on the world stage and mark my words he will be greater than tuur cigaal and rayaale soon you will see even siilaanyo's picture on the SL shilling and that will be the reality son.

cigal was prime minister for a while before siad barre...:cool:

but hey those days were so long ago...ancient history. :D

Carafaat   

NGONGE;797653 wrote:
He already made history, adeer. Waxba lama socotid ileen.
:D

Yes, he did. :D But there has to be a teary momentum for the populare

Abdul;797792 wrote:
These are just pictures,where is the video??

abdul you cant dispute it even your African protected president Sheriff said President Silanyo gave a speech i know it must kill you though but i think its time you guys welcome Somaliland seeing its to the benefit of all including the people of buhoodle, for past 20 years we have become masters of war, therefore why the people dont want it, las canod and buhoodle is yet to even see anything, therefore i would say think about your children who are falling behind, khatumo and ssc are myths my friend as we know...they control central buhoodle at best...they have no real power, they actually add to the insecurity in your area, the death and destruction in your area. what is true is without peace nothing can be attained. therefore it is in your interest to be a Somalilander. dont think these pirates care about you they dont.

Taleexi;797920 wrote:
He made history of placing the misguided secession dogmatic ideology in the coffin. RIP.

as long as the somaliland flag flys over las canod taleexi...keep your mouth shut cause as article 6 of the london conference states...Somaliland and Somalia.....did you read anything about khatumo there..hahaha...

We have only breathed life..in the international context...and look forward to your child armies in buhoodle if they have the guts to come out...it is your khatumo that died of miscarriage after being born for a few days...WE STANDING AFTER 20 YEARS....;)

Taleexi   

A fact, Khatumo State is still at its embryo state and has already touched some nerves. I assure you Khatumo will prevail in one way or another. In your illusory SL is still standing after 20 years while reality dictates otherwise .. Awdal, Khatumo and Maakhir are realizing their right to self-determination by the day but that means nothing to a corrupted mind.