Somalia

The time has finally come, the vision has been fulfilled by Faroole

Mario B   

kingofkings;795077 wrote:
ssdf.gif

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Why are you projecting your insecurity on me? :rolleyes:i think we have demonstrated in Buuhoodle we can spar with the "best".

faarah22   

what is with ssdf nonesense. i thought we are all moving forward into bright clan free nation. oil being drilled and all. reer baadiyaashan will spoil everything with their petty clannish toomfoolery

Somalia   

faarah22;795114 wrote:
what is with ssdf nonesense. i thought we are all moving forward into bright clan free nation. oil being drilled and all. reer baadiyaashan will spoil everything with their petty clannish toomfoolery

Clan free nation kulahaa, we breath clans, lets take in this together, just look at those pictures, alhamdullilah

United States of Somalia, damn, qabiils united.

faarah22;795114 wrote:

walaahi I couldn't agree more. It's like daily advertisement. This suppose to be good news for a whole nation but is sort of becoming

clanish achievement party.

on my opinion , I'm more than happy to see progress in part of somalia. If we don't stop these one clan base thing, it will only lead to

another choas. Let's don't make this another country within somalia becoming oil rich but a country in choas moving forward.

Somalia   

I hope it looks like a clan achievement, when we see people against Puntland's progress i.e oil drilling, development and utilizing resources, these pictures will make them even more mad.

Inshallah I will upload some more pics later :cool:

faarah22   

it is very sad to see that youngsters have picked up the ruinous qabyaalad habit from the elders. i am not against having pride in your roots, but clan chauvinism never succeeds we all know that. build trust and solidarity with your fellow countrymen instead of beating your clan drum. that is your homework

faarah22   

it's a somali disease generally and particularly in this region. i don't know the cure until now. maybe they should be taken to siberia for 200 years and brought back maybe it will disapper.

Somalia   

The only ones that are diseased are the ones that have been holding us back for 20 years, finally the eagle has been set free.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it. It's a new dawn, look at those pictures and take it in. There's nothing qabilist about this, I didn't insult no one, I just showed people the reality that they know. :cool:

uchi   

Alright Somalia, Dr & king, let's take a rest now~ stop jinxing us, all this braggin isn't healthy tbh.

faarah22   

hatred comes out of you like a reflex eh !. waryaa, shaydaan iska naar. qabyaalaad war qurun. say it with me youngster. raise your horizon higher don't be satisfied with petty clannish tiffs.

Somalia   

faarah22;795144 wrote:
hatred comes out of you like a reflex eh !. waryaa, shaydaan iska naar. qabyaalaad war qurun. say it with me youngster. raise your horizon higher don't be satisfied with petty clannish tiffs.

Hahaha, why are you mad though, does the picture really bother you that much, stop crying man. I have no hatred, it's called being realistic. :D

Why don't you fix your part of Somalia instead of dragging people down with you man?

So ssdf wanted to get rid of the central government and move to a federal government i just thought Cabdilahi Yusuf wanted to replace General Siyad bare mar uun madaxweyne ii dhaha.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;795148 wrote:
So ssdf wanted to get rid of a central government and move to a federal government i just thought Cabdilahi Yusuf wated to replace General Siyad bare mar uun madaxweyne ii dhaha

We both know the vision is far greater than SSDF, the vision was so powerful, it can't be described till this day. I heard old men in villages get around the bonfire and deliver gabays to address it.

It is truly beyond our reach. :cool: I'm even feeling a bit dizzy now addressing it.