Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Nelson Mandela hospitalized with stomach ailment

he was great leader world wide icon! also let's not forget what south africans did to many our brothers we must not forget that! and also how come his leadership didn't left footprints to his country man who is hunting down immigrants in south africa, i don't get that!

There were some others who were political prisons for decades that were freed at the same year Mandheela was. They were freedom liberators too, some spending as long as Mandheela himself in same harsh prison.

Hal qof sheegi karo magacyadooda maku jiraa inta? Of course not. Reer Galbeedka ma buun buunin dadkaas.

I for one will await this 'outpouring grief' from Reer Galbeedka media when Castro stops breathing as well.

Khadafi   

What ever he was, He was a man of opinion. During his time, the rule of law meant that white people were superior to the blacks. This was even the norm in Europe. The man refused to abide the norms and begun a revolutionary struggle. For all of you here in SOL picking on Madiba should ask yourselves what you would have doe if you were a young blackman in South-Africa during the 1950-60. Would you follow norms and live a quite life or would you begin a revolutionary struggle that would put you in prison for 25 years.

Even I disagree with Madiba on many things (who does rally agree 100% of things), He will always be my hero, and AFRICAN HERO!

The black man who broke and destroyed the regime of apartheid. Noolow Madiba!