Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Grand Mufti calls for dialogue about the internet

Raamsade   

^Of Egypt; it was mentioned in the article in the link provided. Why reply to the thread if you haven't even read the furnished link? Typical Somali!

NORF, the Mufti needs to first take off the Fez and khamis, throw away the tusbax and drop all pretense to knowing what happens after we die like all Wadaads, then we may listen to this Mufti. From reading the article, all I sense is a man who recognizes the end is nigh for the age of Wadaadism, especially Wadaad bullies; the onward march of modernity led by science, the internet, Facebook, Twitter is relegating his ilk to oblivion. No one likes becoming insignificant. I mean these Wadaads got grown **** women to ask them what verse to read while menstruating and convinced scores more that polygamy is good for them. So it is understandable that his ilk would say anything to stay relevant.

N.O.R.F   

I think his stance on the guy arrested in Malaysia is very reasonable.

The internet has contributed greatly to people understanding Islam better (myself included) resulting in many embracing the religion.

actually I adore him,very moderate but seems Islam will neva be comfortable with the fast changing world.they want the benefit of it all but yet under close scrutiny of each & everyone.