Sign in to follow this  
sharma-arke451

The keys to paradise

Skeptic   

I'm sure the both of you above are depressed in this life ... i would be interested to know where you think you will end up when you die? and where you came from? and what your purpose of this life is?

you came about in this life as a child who knew nothing .. you grew up and all you encountered were difficulties in life (illness, stress, hard times, etc) and after all of you work, you will die and leave behind everything you worked for and loved .. so where do you think you are going and if there is no one in control of this world, then why cant people do as they wish and live longer when they want to?!

ask yourselves these questions and face the realities that surround you ...

Skeptic;793502 wrote:
I'm sure the both of you above are depressed in this life ... i would be interested to know where you think you will end up when you die? and where you came from? and what your purpose of this life is?

you came about in this life as a child who knew nothing .. you grew up and all you encountered were difficulties in life (illness, stress, hard times, etc) and after all of you work, you will die and leave behind everything you worked for and loved .. so where do you think you are going and if there is no one in control of this world, then why cant people do as they wish and live longer when they want to?!

ask yourselves these questions and face the realities that surround you ...

my frien first if may i answer i iam depressed? no my friend iam not depressed att all actually i'm quite content whit life :D

where you think you will end up??

probably every living creator will end up when they die what they were before they born. i did not exist before i born but this world existed. when you die you will be like before you born 0+0.

this is probably the only life you will get my friend. questions of live surround you and how life and all of this started i as person trust the scienst who explaines much better than religion.

all of this probably started in big pang and humans become a human trough evolutions.

faarah22   

Your'e just indoctrinated as a child. a certain idea has been locked in your brain. i bet your have never used your critical reasoning faculties because if you do you would not be so confident but full of questions. use your brain please before you die.