Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

How do you fix a problem like Somalia?

Mario B   

I think you left out the point of the my last comment, i believe in one man, one vote...always.:D

Just call back your agents.:cool:

Carafaat   

Ngonge, do you know the Star Trek series? Star Trek aside from being a sci-fi series, is actually based on Sociological and Anthropological history but then extrapolated to the future. Describing how the human race evolved from its current state of destruction of nature, war, divisions, capitalism, disease and poverty and reached a stage of complete development on earth. Humans work together in common structure's towards a common goal, which is to discover the Universe and 'go where no men has gone before' and come in contact and engage with other life forms around the galaxy. In the Star Trek series human's come on contact with other humanoide races like the Vulcans, Romulans, Klingons, Talaxians, Borg and numerous others. The first contact with these other races at first is problematic and causes diffrent conflicts. because of the evolving and progressive character of the human race, they find ways of engagement, understanding and cooperation with the other races in our system. These diffrent races develop together a 'prime directive', a set of guiding principles and rules that are leading in contancts with other races and human life forms. For example that that life is sacred, there is no right or wrong in races culture and customs and should be respected, interverence with domestic issue's is forbidden, contact is conducted when one wishes to, etc.

This eventually leading towards the founding of the United Federation of Stars and World. A governance body consisting of diffrent races and world who's main goal is peace, developmentand progress. And together. They continue to discover the galaxy.

Star trek was first made in the 1960's many of the costums and techonologies that are displayed in the serie's were not even reality back then. Star Trek ispired to advancements like the Ipad, mobile phone, laptops, scanners, nano technology in medicine, sustainable energy and countless other technologies and advancements.

My point. We need to inspire our people, to dream beyond the current, to expand horizon beyond the current, to show other ways, show them the opportunities and visualize a dream that can become reality.

NGONGE;790481 wrote:
^^ It were just a suggestion, saaxib. My actual solution for Somalia (or any Somali speaking people) has always been simple and falls along lines that the west would actually lap up with total glee. I am just not sure if I should share it in here for fear that I spoil my future chances should I choose (at any time in the future) to take the opportunity to form my own (yeah yeah
:D
) political party. Ma kuu sheega? (lakin cidna ha o sheegin hada).
:D

No idea is original old man, get off the high horse. Every lofty arguments and opinions you bring to the table another can trash it with the quickness.

NGONGE   

^^ Not sure if I should be disappointed by your ignorance or impressed with your haste! :D

Never mind that. Lets play it your way; I dare you to even attempt to trash 'my' idea here, Mr Erigavo! Car ban ku idhi. :D

Carafaat;790951 wrote:
Ngonge, do you know the Star Trek series? Star Trek aside from being a sci-fi series, is actually based on Sociological and Anthropological history but then extrapolated to the future. Describing how the human race evolved from its current state of destruction of nature, war, divisions, capitalism, disease and poverty and reached a stage of complete development on earth. Humans work together in common structure's towards a common goal, which is to discover the Universe and 'go where no men has gone before' and come in contact and engage with other life forms around the galaxy. In the Star Trek series human's come on contact with other humanoide races like the Vulcans, Romulans, Klingons, Talaxians, Borg and numerous others. The first contact with these other races at first is problematic and causes diffrent conflicts. because of the evolving and progressive character of the human race, they find ways of engagement, understanding and cooperation with the other races in our system. These diffrent races develop together a 'prime directive', a set of guiding principles and rules that are leading in contancts with other races and human life forms. For example that that life is sacred, there is no right or wrong in races culture and customs and should be respected, interverence with domestic issue's is forbidden, contact is conducted when one wishes to, etc.

This eventually leading towards the founding of the United Federation of Stars and World. A governance body consisting of diffrent races and world who's main goal is peace, developmentand progress. And together. They continue to discover the galaxy.

Star trek was first made in the 1960's many of the costums and techonologies that are displayed in the serie's were not even reality back then. Star Trek ispired to advancements like the Ipad, mobile phone, laptops, scanners, nano technology in medicine, sustainable energy and countless other technologies and advancements.

My point. We need to inspire our people, to dream beyond the current, to expand horizon beyond the current, to show other ways, show them the opportunities and visualize a dream that can become reality.

Go where no man has gone before? You don't half talk rubbish sometimes, saaxib. :D

p.s.

Guru, to get far in politics one needs support, a feasable idea and lots and lots of money. Do you know how much dahab costs these days? ;)