Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Dahir Riyaale Political Comeback?

AsadSL   

He spoke very well about the domestic iseeus from Hargisea today on VOA. He also stated he is still the Chairman of Udub. Will he run for the elections in 2 years?

AsadSL   

He actually lives in Paris, France. Well after the lose of Udub its was understandable for them to take a break and let the current government run the country. The next election then would of been in 2 years.

Somalia   

Paris, France, I wonder what his home looks like. It's weird when the opposition of a supposed country leaves the "nation". :D

Somalia   

You said "attest we have an opposition", meaning: prove we have an opposition.

So you are suggesting you do not have one. I mean, stop using words you do not understand then.

LANDER   

AsadSL;790290 wrote:
When I said that I mean we have one as in you do not have one. Hows that hard to understand.

You’re very kind for indulging this kid. Some folks get completely lost or at least act that way in Somali politics, when you speak of democratically elected governments and official oppositions.

Somalia   

AsadSL;790290 wrote:
When I said that I mean we have one as in you do not have one. Hows that hard to understand.

No you didn't. That doesn't even make sense. Is your grammar that retarded?

You said I should 'attest' if you have a opposition which suggests you think you didn't.

It has nothing to do with the TFG not having a opposition, you just pulled that "save face" card straight out of your butt.

@LANDER, I would tell you to fix his grammar but you seem to approve of it. Great stuff.

He must be broke!! what the hell did he do with all those millions that he stashed away in France! Probably, Sarkozy tricked him out of his bundle of cash that he was keeping under his barkimo!! good job Sarkozy, and now he can finance is expensive wife.

Busqado wasnt very luck in the smart genes!!