Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Su'aal, War with Iran.

Dadkiinan wararka aduunka la socdo, hada waad lasocotaan in Iran dagaal la larabo. Marka su'aasha aan rabo in aan idin weeydiiyo waxeey tahay, dagaalkaan yaa ka danbeeyo, yeena faa'ido ugu jirtaa?

America? mise, Israel? Teeda kale, hadii xataa eey Iran Nuclear suubsaneeyso, yaa Mareykan aaminayo, kadib beenta eey ku galeen Iraq.

Aniga waxaan aaminsanahay, in eey Iran Nuclear sameesaneyso, laakinse, Somalida waxey ku maah maahda, "Beentaada hore, Runtaada danbe ayeey u daran tahay". So MAREYKANOO, hadii uusan Bush Iraq been been kugeli laheen, hada waxaan idin heesto, idin ma heesan laheen.

...teeda kale, ma idin latahay hadii Iran lagu duulo in uu WW3 (Xarbigii sadexaad) uu bilaan doono, sababtoo ah China/Russia oo wadaqaad weyn ka dhexeeyaan uu Iran u hiilin doono? Dowlada/Dadka Somaliya yeey raaci doonaan. waa iga su'aal.

Somalia   

Iraq wasn't a mistake, there's always a purpose.

As for Iran, no there won't be a full out war. It's 4 times the size of Iraq and has 3 times the population. Iran is also much more developed and would be harder to contain.

Remember they've sanctioned Iran almost to the extent of Iraq in the 1990s and the only thing they haven't touched is the oil. If they touch the oil then there may be problems as we are seeing that now. Also remember they passed legislation in the UNSC that Iranian ships may be boarded if they are found to violate SC resolutions, they haven't boarded a single Iranian ship yet. So they don't want a war.

They even thought of ruining their economy through inflation and printing fake currency but it's too sophisticated.

There's only 2 scenarios in which Iran is attacked.

- If there's a world wide economic collapse with the Euro going first. A diversion would be needed and this has happened historically before.

- The other scenario would be if Iran is attacks first.

Ask yourself, if they attacked Iran, why would they build their largest embassy in the world in Baghdad, Iraq, a Shiite controlled country? That embassy has 15000 Americans working in it.

Somalia;785270 wrote:
Iraq wasn't a mistake, there's always a purpose.

As for Iran, no there won't be a full out war. It's 4 times the size of Iraq and has 3 times the population. Iran is also much more developed and would be harder to contain.

Remember they've sanctioned Iran almost to the extent of Iraq in the 1990s and the only thing they haven't touched is the oil. If they touch the oil then there may be problems as we are seeing that now. Also remember they passed legislation in the UNSC that Iranian ships may be boarded if they are found to violate SC resolutions, they haven't boarded a single Iranian ship yet. So they don't want a war.

They even thought of ruining their economy through inflation and printing fake currency but it's too sophisticated.

There's only 2 scenarios in which Iran is attacked.

- If there's a world wide economic collapse with the Euro going first. A diversion would be needed and this has happened historically before.

- The other scenario would be if Iran is attacks first.

Ask yourself, if they attacked Iran, why would they build their largest embassy in the world in Baghdad, Iraq, a Shiite controlled country? That embassy has 15000 Americans working in it.

Good point. But what was the purpose behind Iraq? Almost 10yrs later, thousands dead, trillions in debt, and Iraqis are no more closer/friendly with the U.S than when Saddam was in power. What have they really accomplished, what was their endgame?

As for Iran, i really think a war is going to happen, and this is all about containing China and it's access to OIL. The U.S can't economically compete with China, so they are trying to limit it's access to things that keep China's economy rolling. They went after Libya, broke up Sudan into two countries and are now looking doing the same to Iran. I am sure the Chinese (and the Russians) see the writing on the wall. That's why China refused to cut it's oil import's from China and are vetoing everything. I dunno, but i really hope this ends peacefully.

Nin-Yaaban;785263 wrote:
...Dowlada/Dadka Somaliya yeey raaci doonaan. waa iga su'aal.

Cidna! balse waxay inoo noqon kartaa faa'iido.. oo maadaama Dawladaha Khaliijka saamayn wayn ku yeelanayo dagaalkaas waxaa xirmaya ganacsigi iyo dhaqaalihi dawladahaas taasoo dhibaato wayn u leh wadamo badan oo caalamka ah. Wadankeena ama wadamada geeska Afrika ku yaal sida Kenya iyo Djibouti ayaa fursad u helayo in xarun kale oo ganasci noqoto.

faarah22   

This is completely different from iraq. i hope you have seen the IAEA report which clearly states that iran is weaponizing it's nuclear program. it's not only the CIA but israeli, french, british and others intelligence services that confirmed this. sheekada way ku cadaatay iran.

i believe arabs more than anyone else including israel will be pushing and rooting for an attack on iran, they have most to lose. america has said it will not tolerate nuclear iran for it's security interests in middle east i.e energy and israel will not allow hezbollah to have nuclear umbrella and blackmail them from the north.

if it did happen and the americans and israelis plus whoever else joins only attack without deploying troops on iranian soil then it is easily won. iran will still be massively outgunned. the reprisals might come in the form of terrorism. but for them to close hormuz will be suicide on their part. all in all despite the crazy rhetoric i think iran will be contained easily. so WW3 is off.

faarah22;785288 wrote:
This is completely different from iraq. i hope you have seen the IAEA report which clearly states that iran is weaponizing it's nuclear program. it's not only the CIA but israeli, french, british and others intelligence services that confirmed this. sheekada way ku cadaatay iran.

i believe arabs more than anyone else including israel will be pushing and rooting for an attack on iran, they have most to lose. america has said it will not tolerate nuclear iran for it's security interests in middle east i.e energy and israel will not allow hezbollah to have nuclear umbrella and blackmail them from the north.

if it did happen and the americans and israelis plus whoever else joins only attack without deploying troops on iranian soil then it is easily won. iran will still be massively outgunned. the reprisals might come in the form of terrorism. but for them to close hormuz will be suicide on their part. all in all despite the crazy rhetoric i think iran will be contained easily. so WW3 is off.

Umm, the IAEA also said the samething about WMD in Iraq. So what's your point.

Somalia   

Nin-Yaaban;785280 wrote:
Good point. But what was the purpose behind Iraq? Almost 10yrs later, thousands dead, trillions in debt, and Iraqis are no more closer/friendly with the U.S than when Saddam was in power. What have they really accomplished, what was their endgame?

As for Iran, i really think a war is going to happen, and this is all about containing China and it's access to OIL. The U.S can't economically compete with China, so they are trying to limit it's access to things that keep China's economy rolling. They went after Libya, broke up Sudan into two countries and are now looking doing the same to Iran. I am sure the Chinese (and the Russians) see the writing on the wall. That's why China refused to cut it's oil import's from China and are vetoing everything. I dunno, but i really hope this ends peacefully.

Well lets see what they gained in Iraq. They gained oil contracts but they don't even need that oil, they got plenty in Saudi Arabia, Venezuela and Canada.

So why would invade a country with a Shiite majority when they are hostile to the Shiite neighbour, full well knowing that when they leave Iraq will not be on their side and join Iran which they have had their eyes on since 1979.

I honestly have no idea why they would do it. There's no logical reason for it other than it being a message to the rest of the world that they are capable, or what's known as a New world order, not the conspiracy bullshit, the political aspect where history enters a new dramatic change, maybe they were facilitating that policy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)

But I agree with you, they need China to be a second, not a first so they will try their best. But even if they put sanctions on Iran, Iran will still be able to sell oil and not lose any money because the price will double. It's a win-win situation for Iran, they continue with their nuclear programme and they still get their oil money.