Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Feruz

So i've been following the exploits of this schoolboy and he looks the real deal. He hasn't been able to stop scoring for the U18's since his switch to CFC from the hoops. Anyway this week he made his debut for the reserves in a premier league reserves game. He came on second half around 55 minutes and scored two cracking goals to level the game at 3-3. Keep an eye out for him.

RaMpAgE   

This kid is diffidently going to be a star if all goes according to plan, inshallah. I can see my Celtic were so angry when he was sold to Chelsea.

Malika   

^No he is not ethnic Somali - there is a large 'Somali' isku sheeg Zanzibari community in Scotland..

Nevertheless - well done to the boy.

BOB   

Malika;782792 wrote:
^No he is not ethnic Somali - there is a large 'Somali' isku sheeg Zanzibari community in Scotland..

Nevertheless - well done to the boy.

Hold up, hold up, hold up Bwana Mbongo, is you saying this just bcoz we is from Kismayo? The boy was born in Kismayo and his father is still in Kismayo where he's a carpenter but you're right he's been to Tanzania with his mom and sisters and his stepfather who brought them to the UK.

He's Bajuni by ethnicity and as far as I'm concerned bajunis are as Somali as the next man and they love Somalia more than the so-called ethnic Somalis who has looted, burned down and ultimately sold Somalia and Somalis short.

Peace, Love & Unity.