Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Gedo clan forces on their way to Galkacyo to avenge the killed tribal elder

Xaaji Xunjuf;779692 wrote:
Maybe not but what we do know is the colonel is on his way and he's up to something. King of kings my opinion is not important lets deal with the facts here a clan elder was killed, and there is a Military buildup in process lets work with that shall we.

your right, your opinion is not important. however, what's important is you not getting ahead of yourself. okay. :)

Dervish;779689 wrote:
Xaaji needs to worry about khaatumo soldiers avenging those who died in buuhoodle. Gedo and galkayo has nothing to do with you boy

Dervish unless Saado Calii is getting involved Khatumo is over...did you not read the news..they scattered like headless chickens into garowe and into ethiopia...so i think Saado calii seems to be the last resort we are awaiting her to be parachuted into talex to combat Somaliland. :D Your leaders have surrendered asking for talks with Somaliland....?? saxib this is the end of the line. Khatumoooooo...walahi waa riwayad dadkan...:D

As for Gedo and Galkacyo...saxib it doesnt comprise Somaliland...so its none of our business..its already divided into three pieces anyways Puntland State, West Puntland state and Galmudug...another chunk is irrelevent. And i love to see the hate...so let it all out..but understand Somaliland will be here..from corner to corner with or without recognition...with or without somalia.. :cool: and there is absolutely nothing you or your khatumoo saadi cali armed forces can do about it :D