Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Shirka Somalia ee London: Somalia waxa ee waxku Qaybsanasaa 18kii Gobol ee Horey u Jirey

Sida Soomaalida qorshahooda looga dhigaayo iigu daran. Point by point waliba up to 2015 see 'dowlad' Soomaaliyeed cusub u shaqeyn lahayd lasii dagooyaa jarduqeed ahaan without a single input from a single Soomaali. Eebboow Soomaali wax fahansii.

NASSIR   

Duke, read # 14. PL will have its support but the administration in Garowe or Hargrisa for that matter won't be permitted to circumvent or claim other regions. Thus a constitutional clarification is asked from the TFG and to define the relationship between the central/federal government and local governments at the regional and district levels. This is the model solution of UNISOM before the United States pulled out its peacekeeping troops.

That's what I have been saying...

I hope the world will pay attention to the spoilers and so called self-styled "stakeholders".

I read #14 and it states clearly that current structures should be built on and that Puntland should be supported. It does not mention Garowe or Hargaysa claim on anyone's land. We can all read anything we want into this. However the clarification that's need from the TFG is that only two regions and more can form a Federal State and thus no room for every single sub clan claiming to be a State.

As I have said nothing new here.

^^^its says regional electoral processess...meaning how to teach you guys to vote for leadership instead of the current system you have...more bax bax from bax bax landers...funny people walahii....saaaaaas la yidhado Somaliland ba galay o wali ku chiraaa... This conference is no different then the other 21 khatumoo somalia conferences that have been held in the past...as usual Somaliland will not attend..it doesnt change a single thing....but ive excepted the fact that you people live on hope so please do continue....dont let me stop you...:cool:

True Somali's are the largest number of immigrants and under the geneva convention on the grounds of refugees Britain is legally obliged to except them and protect them..furthermore the majority dont work even though they use the welfare system and suck the state dry. the prisons are filled with Somali's and the irony is the U.K. cant even take these people back. There is no doubt that this conference is just another Khatumoo 21-22 conference for somali's no real objective or process and is hijacked by foreign countries and bodies. not to mention Cameron seriously needs a distraction from the economy and this European financial disaster.

Liibaan   

8. Representation could be from each of the 18 regions of Somalia. Consideration could be given to maintainting the clan balance of representation ( the 4.5 formala).

page_9-2.jpg

Representation could be from each of the 18 regions of Somalia. Consideration could be given to maintainting the clan balance of representation ( the 4.5 formala).

That does not even make sense. Also the word could is used and not will.

Liibaan   

Before:

General Duke;778782 wrote:
I read the whole thing and there is no mention of any power sharing or 18 regions or any new ideas.

The meeting seems to be rehashing the same old points.

Representation could be from each of the 18 regions of Somalia. Consideration could be given to maintainting the clan balance of representation ( the 4.5 formala).

After:

General Duke;778837 wrote:

That does not even make sense. Also the word could is used and not will.

'Liibaan';778849 wrote:
Before:
"I read the whole thing and there is no mention of any power sharing or 18 regions or any new ideas.

The meeting seems to be rehashing the same old points."

After:
"That does not even make sense. Also the word could is used and not will."

Libaan the title of the thread is ": "Somalia waxa ee waxku Qaybsanasaa 18kii Gobol ee Horey u Jirey" and everything that I have read does not mention power sharing of 18 regions or anything new.

Also the highlighted quote which you thought was a major issue, and which you clearly misunderstood states that It could be from the 18 regions while using the 4.5 formula Again nothing new lad. The Garowe meeting already went over this. Puntland position if you remember was to use the 18 regions and this was rejected by the southern delegation and others who said it was too soon and lets stick to the 4.5 formula.

Thus nothing knew and there is no way you can use 4.5 and the 18 regions at the same time. It makes no sense.