Sign in to follow this  
Alderman

Town planning in Somalia

Dervish   

I'm currently studying Urban & Regional Planning in university, I got one year left inshallah. My main motivation to study this program was to use what I learn in implementing structured plans for a city. Africa has historically been lacking in this department. We need to bring all urban planners, architects and engineers together and really focus on the future

Somalia   

Dervish;773462 wrote:
I'm currently studying Urban & Regional Planning in university, I got one year left inshallah. My main motivation to study this program was to use what I learn in implementing structured plans for a city. Africa has historically been lacking in this department. We need to bring all urban planners, architects and engineers together and really focus on the future

You studying to arrange buildings in a line? What does the course entail?

Dervish   

Such a simpleton Somalia. Obviously bosaso or galkayo no nothing about city planning. I'll give it to garowe tho, at least they have some Semblance of basic planning.

Somalia   

Dervish;773472 wrote:
Such a simpleton Somalia. Obviously bosaso or galkayo no nothing about city planning. I'll give it to garowe tho, at least they have some Semblance of basic planning.

A lot has changed about Galkacyo. I wish you'd get a proper education though.

Dervish   

Somalia;773482 wrote:
A lot has changed about Galkacyo. I wish you'd get a proper education though.

I'm an architect and minor in urban and regional planning. I'll be doing my masters in urban/real estate development. What exactly do you study?

Somalia   

Dervish;773490 wrote:
I'm an architect and minor in urban and regional planning. I'll be doing my masters in urban/real estate development. What exactly do you study?

That's great man, continue on your path.