Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

ibrahim Dhagaweyne: Congratulations to SSC on the Taleex Conference.

Dervish   

burahadeer;772825 wrote:
the wish of the people will be respected when they claim what's theirs & not otha people's land.It shows they just wana create trouble.

Oh and what's "your territory" and what's ours. Don't let the last 20 years fool you, there are maps your British masters drew 100 years ago clearly stating "your territory". There has to be a couple missionaries still open in Berbera where you can do your research.

Dervish   

Xaaji Xunjuf;772865 wrote:
The will of the people should be respected yes i agree

But didn't president Siilaanyo suggest to hold a conference for the Garaad Clan didn't he say my door is always open for you

I see the Khaatumo conference as a possible attempt to create more unity with in the clan and that is something positive.

The Somaliland government allows Clans to hold their clan gatherings the south hargeysa Community held their Clan gathering in hargeysa last year the same with the saaxil Folks in dubur the same with the eastern borama Folks held also their Clan gathering in Xeego Awdal.

That said the Somaliland government is authorized to protect the sovereignty and integrity and unity of the republic.

Go back to the drawing board bro. Yea somaliland is sooo vehemently againsts Somalia right. You swear you left the union right? The irony is How you people behave when the people of ssc do the same to you. It's hilarious.