Sign in to follow this  
Taqwa

When you feel the light of Allah in your heart.

Taqwa   

As Salamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

I remember praying in the mosque this Ramadan, on the 27th of Lailu al-Qadr. The mosque was filled with 700 people and this is 4 am when the kufr's are sleeping or committing Haram. At least 300-500 people were crying, and the voice of the imaam was like no other. The feeling of contentment and peace entered my heart. That was one of my memoriable moments in my life. The feeling was like no other.

I ASK YOU BRO/SIS:

->Do you feel your hearting crying when reciting the Quran or listening to it?

->Do you cry when reading Quran or feel its light shining in your heart?

->Do you feel guilty and embarrassed in front of Allah when you do something HARAM?

->Do fear death at night when you are in your bed, and contemplating on entering Jannah?

->Are you afraid of the hereafter, when humanity will stand before Allah and be judged for its deeds?

The sooner you answer these questions, the better. I felt and feel these answers written in my vain. I pray that I see you all in Jannah, praying behind the Rasul (pbuh). Ameen.

----------------------------------------

I end with the Islamic greetings and the best of greetings. Salamu Alaikum to all.

Taqwa

Hibo   

walaalo,

jazakillah khair for sharing walaaland insha'allah i we will try ourr bast to be good muslims. my Allah bless us in this duniya. ma'salama

Kowneyn   

Taqwa:

May Allaah continue to bless such moment until u are constantly immersed in his mercy and his light.

You, me and all muslims amiin

Kowneyn