Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Rejects 4.5 The Conference Scheduled End Date Delayed

Dr_Osman   

Carafat I am calling for national census and constituency parliament if I was langaab I wouldnt be calling for that, if you think the smartest clan in Somalia bases his policy around something not in his interest then you need to get ur head checked!!!

Like I said 2016 come hell or high water you will be held accountable and you will not run towards 4.5 to cover hide your langaab status !!!

Jacpher   

Carafaat;767353 wrote:
Biggest Cities according to population

1 Mogadishu

2 Hargeisa

3 Beledweyne

4 Baidoa

5 Kesmaayo

6 Burco

7 Galkayo

8 Jowhar

10 Borame

11 Berbera

12 Marka

Lets be realistic only Galkacyo and Kismayo is partyl inhabited by your folks. Moqadishu alone has more population then all your clan together. So actually, Moqdishu folks should get have of the seat in TFG Parlement.
:D

This could only mean one thing for you Carafaat. Wikipedia thinks Hargeysa, Burco, Boorama iyo Berbera are cities in Somalia. I guess you forget to edit that part out. :D :D No such a thing as Somaliland according to the Wikipedia link.

Carafaat   

Big cities. Not a single one fully populated by your folks Jacpher. Runtii ayaa so baxday. Beentii Talyaaniga loo sheegay wee fakatay. D:

Jacpher   

^This ain't a competition of clan x, y or z. It's about your source that we're questioning. Who knew your knowledge of Somali cities is limited. If you think the population of Jawhar is more than double that in Boosaaso, you're just as good as Wikipedia, unreliable and easily editable by a click of a mouse.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;767356 wrote:
Beledweyne waxaa ku nool 789,485? Burco with 457,830 dad?? Boorama iyo Berbera iyagana 370,900 iyo 180,000 respectively? Gaalkacyo iyadana 390,000?

Waxaan yaa qoray. Did you just write before you posted it? Wikipedia waa iska ogaa laakiin saan kuma ogeyn.

Can you imagine these numbers? Hargeysa and Baladweyne at 800k, Kismaayo & Baydhabo at about half a million, Boosaaso at 160k while Jowhar at 370k. And Baraawe twice as much as Laas Caano? Carafaat is sure producing these numbers out of a thin air.

Dr_Osman   

if you guys have big population then why are you against constiutency based parliament? iska hadal ma ficnee back it up with actions. End of story Farole is confident why arent you. Ok your cities are twice our size your twice our populations lets have constituency parliament see sheekadada wala qarxiyay

Dr_Osman   

Carafat toban jeer baad iga badan tahay sxb waan ku ogladay lets have constitieunt parliament so you can be half the parliament why you dont want this dan baba kugu jirtee!!! bro you lost big time farole won this one go to sleep

Carafaat   

Dr.Osman, Jalle's time are over when Parliament was filled with your cousins and uncles of his, :D

Somalia is majority inhabited by folks from Muqdisho and Bay and Bakool folks.

Jacpher   

Carafaat: I'm not here to help a secessionist out on Somali population but I'll have fun poking at your figures. Another Google search got you Jamaame (do you even know where it is) has more people than Boosaaso, Gaalkacyo, Baydhabo, Baladweyne, Burco and Kismaayo?

I noticed Baladweyne population jumped from about 800,000 in your earlier post to 67,200 now? :D :D :D You sure make people disappear quicker than a browser refreshes.

Googling ain't your cup of tea yaa Carafaat ee give it a rest. Ar kan yaa u sheega everything you read shouldn't be received as factual.

Dr_Osman   

carafat waan ku ogladay toban jeer baad iga badan tahay why dont u support a constiteunt parliament why you giving us 61 seats xaq maba ahan taas we should get less and the best way is through population based parliament not tribal

Carafaat   

Dr.Osman your rejection of the 4.5 is not to restore equality of Somali's. Its purely to get more seats and power to Puntland. Have you no shame?

MMA got jokes his family compound is bigger than Puntland Parliment. Maybe so but no one is holding key meetings in your families compound nor are you in your compound now, you are posting from the Diaspora as usual full of anger and envy.

Puntland importance is growing while you and your political groups are becoming ever more Miskiin.