Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

SomalilandPress And Its Beef With Puntland?

Dr_Osman   

I don't understand what somalilandpress beef is with puntland, can anyone care to explain? Whenever you read the garbage on there his always dissing puntland in some way or form yet you dont see him answer to waagacusub who is firmly beating the hell out of somaliland on an on-going basis!!!!

War musiibo baan aragnay wat is wrong with these people!!! Puntland aint your enemy buddy why dont you go focus on waagacusub who on a constant basis beats the hell out of somaliland. Sure garoweonline/wardeer might say a few things here and there but thats maybe every 3 months if that even, yet waagacusub is constantly on a weekly basis pulverising somaliland yet not one somaliland website speaks about galmudug or dahir calasow!!!

Am I missing something here can anyone care to fill me in?

Somalia   

The person called Mark T Jones is also on this website, in fact you'll recognize him through his writing yourself.

There's just an unfounded hatred for Puntland, I addressed this when I started like you and there really wasn't much resistance to it.