Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Patriotism

ToughGong.... I couldn't help but notice that the newest nation in the world, the Republic of South Sudan, which gained its independence on 9 July 2011 is not on your fake, fabricated and fictional map but the so called, self declared, break away region of North West Somalia is on the map. What is the world coming to? some people must be deluded and daydreaming .....God help you and your clansmen!

Well, if Somaliland is different country as argued by you, why should a Somali give rat's **** about your achievements specially amidst in our own chaos not to mention our political and economic objectives wouldn't necessarily be the same. And if we consider Somaliland to be part of Somali proper, then how could secessionist possible be in position to question people's patriotism considering the very act of secession is outright treacherous and anti-Somali.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;761146 wrote:
Well, if Somaliland is different country as argued by you, why should a Somali give rat's **** about your achievements specially amidst in our own chaos not to mention our political and economic objectives wouldn't necessarily be the same. And if we consider Somaliland to be part of Somali proper, then how could secessionist possible be in position to question people's patriotism considering the very act of secession is outright treacherous and anti-Somali.

Well a true Somali patriot, who believes Somaliland is part of Somalia(as you and many others do), should be proud of Somaliland's achievements as you belief they are also Somalia's achievements. Don't you agree?

Somalia   

GaroweGal;761136 wrote:
ToughGong....
I couldn't help but notice that the newest nation in the world, the Republic of South Sudan, which gained its independence on 9 July 2011 is not on your fake, fabricated and fictional map but the so called, self declared, break away region of North West Somalia is on the map.
What is the world coming to? some people must be deluded and daydreaming .....God help you and your clansmen!

looooooooooooooooool

Carafaat..Their achievement is irrelevant to this argument, If there was any measure of patriotism, secession is not winning criteria. It is stumbling block that can not be overlooked or embraced regardless anything Sland might have attained in terms of good governance and socioeconomic development. There's little pride in treachery.

Carafaat   

Che, what you call treason is what some would call Somaliland patriotism. But how would you call a Somali patriotist who doesnt identify himself with parts of this or is not proud of the achievements of his country(Somalilad)? I dont think you can call that patriotism but rather someone who opposes his own country?

^I am not sure I follow you there but if you are talking about Somaliland patriotism. I imagine that exists but it's only relevant to those who consider themselves to be part of that entity and doesn't apply to Somalis elsewhere nor it does contribute to the oneness of the Somali nation. In fact, it is antithesis of Somali unity.

Carafaat   

Let me put it like this.

Your love for your country(Somalia incl Somaliland) should not be affected by my vieuws(regareding secessionosm) and therefor you should stil love your countries(incl Somalilands) achievements.

^I wish all of Somalia the best but does not negate the fact that there are forces in the north whose goals are diametrically opposed to Somalia and who embraced an ideology that will divide Somalia irrespective of any achievement. Simply put,no patriot will support Somaliland's ultimate objective which I imagine you yearn.

Shilling   

Jacaylbaro;761042 wrote:
Patriotism

381636_10150396974382075_702352074_85816

The man who ruined July 1st miyaa lagu sheegay patriot?

812_jpg.jpg

814_jpg.jpg

823_jpg.jpg

834_jpg.jpg

Far from it... waa daciif aan isku kalsooneyn oo majnuun falan aah.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;761166 wrote:
^I wish all of Somalia the best but does not negate the fact that there are forces in the north whose goals are diametrically opposed to Somalia and who embraced an ideology that will divide Somalia irrespective of any achievement. Simply put,no patriot will support Somaliland's ultimate objective which I imagine you yearn.

Your faith in patriotism is weak bro. What do you care if there is antitheses to your thesis. An antitheses should only make your thesis and thus patriotism only stronger. But I see it does the opposite. It makes you doubt your faith in it and therefór your whole case.