Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland security forces tighten the security of sanaags Capital Ceerigaabo+VIDEO

Somalia;756669 wrote:
How about you go ahead and mention where he left too and where you will go to when the going gets tough?
:D

Come back to daddy.

Please, mind your own God damn business. This isn't about you or your beel.

Exit is that way ------>

Knight of Wisdom;755633 wrote:
Yesterday battle has proven the stakeholders of the CITY and the power structure. Those that claimed Beesha SSC don't have any presence in Ceerigaabo....where are you now? LMAO !!!

AND THEN ...

Knight of Wisdom;756660 wrote:
Yeah, I've talked to few Reer Ceerigaabo natives in my town. They actually told me that the city is divided into two sections, Suuqa Koore iyo Suuqa Hoose. The Southern and Eastern part of Ceerigaabo is bigger than the Northern or Western part of Ceerigaabo. Furthermore, he said....the so-called Somaliland Mamuul has NEVER stepped a foot in Suuqa Hoose (The SSC/Maakhir) part of Ceerigaabo, which is the South and East Ceerigaabo.

Insha'allah, after Khaatumo-2 Conference goes accordingly, with beautiful outcomes that will benefit reer SSC (Staying with SOMALIA, ofcourse), we can go and place an administration, on our side of Ceerigaabo with a mayor, police chief and so forth.

Reer South-East Ceerigaabo Noolaada !

Wrong Username .... Maybe ?? :D

Jacaylbaro;756672 wrote:
AND THEN ...

Wrong Username .... Maybe ??
:D

I was putting it in different perspective, not to mention a bit more details.

It's a fact that Ceerigaabo is divided into TWO sections. I can't wait till I visit South and East-Ceerigaabo, SSC, Somalia !!

A_Khadar   

The latest feeds I am getting from Cerigabo says, that the locals and alsoe the man named by s/l as the mayor of that city ordered the ministers from Hargayso to leave the city and leave this matter by the locals.. This simply tells the dream from Hargayse is far from the facts in that city. Of course both sides need peace and they realized the project is damaging that peace more than it give any benifits....

BTW, KOW, XX is from the somali region under the ethios occupation perticularly places near Xarshin and Dulcad if you ever heard any of them. The only reason he feeds this much of propoganda on behalf of a city as far as nearly 1000km a way from his home towns is just a mere clanish. Awoow ka dhexba the cerigabans are more closer each than you..

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;756668 wrote:
Where is the so called puntland admin he holds press conferences in Bosaaso last time a Somaliland military convoy visited Shimbiraale

Can you provide sources or proof we have seen president Siilaanyo gave a speech at kheriyada ceerigaabo and you are telling me there is another administration in another part of ceerigaabo lol.

You're missing the complete point here.. Siiranyo or anyone from your lot can go and do speach any part of the city that his clan dwells so as the men who fought against your miliita in the city roam their part of the city and your militia can attack with technical vehicles, yet at the end retreat.. I don't call such this your militia controlles the city.. To give you little more education on this conflict, even so called police and militia works your project are clan line divided and each group go to their part of the city.. Again, this is all about clan beside make few bucks from your militia..

A_Khadar;756677 wrote:
The latest feeds I am getting from Cerigabo says, that the locals and alsoe the man named by s/l as the mayor of that city ordered the ministers from Hargayso to leave the city and leave this matter by the locals.. This simply tells the dream from Hargayse is far from the facts in that city. Of course both sides need peace and they realized the project is damaging that peace more than it give any benifits....

BTW, KOW, XX is from the somali region under the ethios occupation perticularly places near Xarshin and Dulcad if you ever heard any of them. The only reason he feeds this much of propoganda on behalf of a city as far as nearly 1000km a way from his home towns is just a mere clanish. Awoow ka dhexba the cerigabans are more closer each than you..

Looooool, no way. Xaji-Xunjuf is from Xarshin iyo Dulcad, in Kilinka Shanaad under Ina Ilay? lol So, he has never been to Sanaag, let alone Ceerigaabo. His clan don't pass Hergeisa and this dude posts thousands of Threads talking about Sool, Sanaag, Togdheer and things that he has no clue of?

He is the worst Propagandist I've ever seen. Did he took lessons from Goebbels? LOL

As for Ceerigaabo, it's a city that is divided into 2 sections. Somaliland has never set foot in Suuqa Hoose (South or East Ceerigaabo). I don't know what these snm kids are blabbering about.

A khadar my People actually hail in all of Somaliland and also from daroor rabaso and Dayable but also in every region in Somaliland i call all regions of Somaliland my home from baligubadle to hargeysa berbera borama seylac sanaag ceeriigaabo badhan laascaanood taleex laasqoray etc etc.I am not one of those people yidha ededay ba ku dhalatay tuulo hebel marka tuulo hebel yaynan ka sheekeyn lool.

The various Communities in sanaag need to live together if one person kills another the other community should not hide the Killer but hand them over people need justice equality other wise they are going to play their own judge and that's the last thing we want.Mudane Cali cabdi hure and Ismacil Xaaji nuur the mayor are doing a good job they just need to talk to both communities and settle this thing down.

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756671 wrote:
Please, mind your own God damn business. This isn't about you or your beel.

Exit is that way ------>

It is my business, Eastern Sanaag is part of Puntland.

A_Khadar;756679 wrote:
You're missing the complete point here.. Siiranyo or anyone from your lot can go and do speach any part of the city that his clan dwells so as the men who fought against your miliita in the city roam their part of the city and your militia can attack with technical vehicles, yet at the end retreat.. I don't call such this your militia controlles the city.. To give you little more education on this conflict, even so called police and militia works your project are clan line divided and each group go to their part of the city.. Again, this is all about clan beside make few bucks from your militia..

Not true you said there is a puntland mayor in ceerigaabo i have never heard such a thing than you said the army of Somaliland cannot go to parts of ceerigaabo but that's also not true do you know why there was a clash before. it was because armed Gangs entered the city from outside the villages of ceerigaabo.The Somaliland national army qeybta sedexaad based in degmada ceerigaabo made it clear no one can roam inside the city with guns they refused to lay down their Arms and that's what caused the Clash nothing else.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;756682 wrote:
A khadar my People actually hail in all of Somaliland and also from daroor rabaso and Dayable but also in every region in Somaliland i call all regions of Somaliland my home from baligubadle to hargeysa berbera borama seylac sanaag ceeriigaabo badhan laascaanood taleex laasqoray etc etc.I am not one of those people yidha ededay ba ku dhalatay tuulo hebel marka tuulo hebel yaynan ka sheekeyn lool.

Lol.. Really and why don't you also say you're from Galkacyo, Bosaso, mogadishu, Baydhabo and Kismaayo.. Why you claim you're from Awadal and Sool but not the other regions of somalia.. Just because the same queen colonized you all? How simple are you Xaajiyow..

The various Communities in sanaag need to live together if one person kills another the other community should not hide the Killer but hand them over people need justice equality other wise they are going to play their own judge and that's the last thing we want.Mudane Cali cabdi hure and Ismacil Xaaji nuur the mayor are doing a good job they just need to talk to both communities and settle this thing down.

On this above of your comment, you're right, and just must be served against any criminal and for any victim.. The issue here we have isn't that, but one clan self posted over other clans as they are rightful ku simayaashii gumaysiga isn’t acceptable.. These people refused real white gumayste and will not accept their collaborators now.. bring something else awoowe dee..

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;756685 wrote:
Not true you said there is a puntland mayor in ceerigaabo i have never heard such a thing than you said the army of Somaliland cannot go to parts of ceerigaabo but that's also not true do you know why there was a clash before. it was because armed Gangs entered the city from outside the villages of ceerigaabo.The Somaliland national army qeybta sedexaad based in degmada ceerigaabo made it clear no one can roam inside the city with guns they refused to lay down their Arms and that's what caused the Clash nothing else.

Look how pathetic your argument is? Any claim your militia makes like "Waxyi" and truthful.. This is your side of story and the only proof you have is what your clan sites posted. Bring something else.. If you never heard of these, of course because you are from Baligubadle and beyond in the Killil5.. Let Cerigabans talk and sort their matters....

Xaaji Xunjuf;756682 wrote:

You're contradicting yourself, Xarshin-Boy. If the various communities of Sanaag "need" to live together, then I'm pretty sure the various communities of SOMALIA (from North to South), "need" (and I'm using your word "need") to live together and solve their problems, like the same way you want Reer Sanaag to solve their problems. In one place, you say we can't solve anything with Somalia, and in other place, you're begging the Sanaag communities to not only solve their problems, but that they "need" to live together.

Sanaag is divided and it's major Capital (Ceerigaabo) is divided. I think we have waited far too long (21 years) to set up an administration on our side of the town. This is the only way to resolve problems, two administrations side by side.

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756688 wrote:
Says who? lol

General Abdisamad Shire.

Ciid%252520%25252835%252529.JPG

SSC doesn't speak on behalf of the people who live in the region, every single person I have seen with the exception of one kid who's the youth leader of SSC, supports Puntland. Just look at the facts, no one takes SSC seriously politically, not included in any discussions, not supported by anyone, not even invited to the Somali reconciliation meeting...

It's a sub-sub-sub-sub clan who wants to have the territory for itself.

Xudun is the most pro-Puntland town in all of your beel, it's Eastern Sanaag too.

A khadar lol abti wamaxay gumeystahan aad ka sheekeynesid ma gumeysta jooga dalku sooki Xoroobi lixdanki

loool@ kusimaha tallow mu so noqonaya ilaahoow ha so celin Gumeysi saancadaalihi dalka ayny ka saarnay.

The people of Somaliland not only share the same former Colonial administration but they also shared the same anti Colonial resistance Political parties they shared the same history heritage Customs and culture traditional way of solving their problems kinship and also Ethnicity.This is unbreakable and nothing can come between the People of Somaliland.

God bless