Sign in to follow this  
Manahel.fatima

Islam Is Not The Strict Religion

sharma-arke451;759444 wrote:
by the way, is that another faith? What do you believe in??

I'm Anti-Religion. I believe in Free Mind, the ability to think for yourself and not be controlled, emotionally, psychologically and physically by people who uphold to scriptures that are supposedly from God or written centuries ago.

Not a single human being can prove the existence of God or it's so-called Messengers. Religion isn't based on providing considerable empirical evidence to support that particular belief, but rather the mere "believe" that whatsoever is on that piece of paper is the "truth".

Knight of Wisdom;759447 wrote:

I'm Anti-Religion. I believe in Free Mind, the ability to think for yourself and not be controlled, emotionally, psychologically and physically by people who uphold to scriptures that are supposedly from God or written centuries ago.

Not a single human being can prove the existence of God or it's so-called Messengers. Religion isn't based on providing considerable empirical evidence to support that particular belief, but rather the mere "believe" that whatsoever is on that piece of paper is the "truth".

So, do you mean, for anything to exist, it must be proved??

sharma-arke451;759450 wrote:
So, do you mean, for anything to exist, it must be proved??

Yes !

Without the ability to prove the existence of God, would be suffice for me to completely reject any faith based on a higher deity.

Knight of Wisdom;759452 wrote:
Yes !

Without the ability to prove the existence of God, would be suffice for me to completely reject any faith based on a higher deity.

What if i tell you something you believe it exists and yet you cannot prove

aero   

Islam is strict only if you make it out to be one. You have to look at Islam or any other faith for that matter from a holistic point-of-view. Of course you can nitpick things here and there and end up complaining about it but have you ever delve into the core teachings of the faith to see what it really offers?

Knight of Wisdom;759454 wrote:
What would that be?

Do tell me, what will that mean?

I am saying, if i tell you something that exists, and you know it exists, but you can't prove, such thing will refute the argument that, all that exist must be proven, am i right??

aero;759455 wrote:
Islam is strict only if you make it out to be one. You have to look at Islam or any other faith for that matter from a holistic point-of-view. Of course you can nitpick things here and there and end up complaining about it but have you ever delve into the core teachings of the faith to see what it really offers?

Yes, I have. I've been adhering to Islam for over 3 decades. I know inside out what Islam is all about and I can proudly say without any contradictions that Islam is indeed very strict. It's teachings are controlled by very few, and those elite control the entire 1.5 billion other Muslims, they're way of life and they're way of thinking.

A so-called Shiekh from Saudi Arabia would pass a "Fatwa" and he expects to have Brazilians to Chinese Muslims across the World to follow it.

Islam is like the Soviet Union. It's encompasses a large percentage of the world's population and land, with an small elite that rules it with an iron fist.

No disrespect to the Muslims.

sharma-arke451;759456 wrote:
Do tell me, what will that mean?

I am saying, if i tell you something that exists, and you know it exists, but you can't prove, such thing will refute the argument that, all that exist must be proven, am i right??

Well, speak your mind first and I'll refute what you preach.

Knight of Wisdom;759459 wrote:
Well, speak your mind first and I'll refute what you preach.

it is one thing to question and another to be sincere.

You know monday??

Can you really prove it??

sharma-arke451;759463 wrote:
what booby. Silly is the mind that believes in many things it can't prove, yet SINGLE's OUT THE CONCEPT OF GOD FOR TANGIBLE-SEEABLE(ITABSI ITUSI) PROOF.

Yes, the Itabsi-Itus is the way forward. I'm not going to spend my entire life believing in a higher power that cannot be proven.

You know, when I was young, I remember growing up listening to stories how "Allah" opens the doors to the nearest Heaven and let the rain fall into the Earth. But, as I grew up and learned science, I realized that the stories from childhood were a "bedtime", childish folklore. Now, we know how rain comes and it is definitely not when a "God opens up the Heavens". LOL

sharma-arke451;759467 wrote:
war ninyahow prove the monday you believe it exists, or else, dacaska imaqashii sxb.

be man enough, and roll your psyche.

What do you mean prove "Monday"? LMAO Monday isn't something that is alive. It isn't something that I pray to.

Monday is a word for a particular day of the week. How do you want me to prove it?