Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: TFG shows a united front against Azania project:

Carafaat   

Atleast in here SOL they have the upperhand concerning Jubba's and Kismaayo related issue's.

Xaaji, dont you think UDUBland should form a coalition with Azania?

carafaat don't forget udubland consists of the lower Shabelle and parts of the Juba's as for a possible Future Coalition for now i don't support the Kikuyo invasion we shall see what the future brings.

This is not about a Somali sub sub clan issue or struggle, do not turn it into that. It's the Somali TFG and the whole Somali collective voice and sane logic that are against this open and illegal invasion of Kenya.

Carafaat   

War niyow dadkaan eega.

2000 Ugandese iyo Burandese askar ayaa u soo socda oo magaladooda lagu dul keeniya. yaguna wexe ka war wariyaan some O refugees iyo Kenyati ilaaliye ee waatan.

^You are as far if not farther than Puntland. Why are you interested in what's happening the Jubba.

Also there are a lot of Somali clans and politicians that are against this invasion including reer Mogadishu and Sharif Ahmed who are guarded by AMISON. Why aren't you questioning their motive as you seem to be only interested and obsessed with Puntland folks. One more, Faroole as fool as he is rushed to support this invasion for the excuse of eliminating Alshabaab.

Carafaat   

Bro, I would be worried if 2000 burundese and ugandese are coming to my town. More worried about my city then about a place far away from my sphere of influence.

Shariif Ahmed dont seem to care much, proved by his late and vague stand on the issue.