Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

As Mogadishu becomes more secure expect Secessionists tears to increase

Carafaat   

Yeey and Xabashi's were responsible for more death, destruction and refugee's then all those years of Amisom presence. Just ask all those refugee's.

Somalia   

Carafaat;753341 wrote:
Yeey and Xabashi's were responsible for more death, destruction and refugee's then all those years of Amisom presence. Just ask all those refugee's.

The death and destruction was caused by people who resisted stability and chose to use religion as cover for their clan agenda.

Mayaani   

Beer-Gaal;753325 wrote:
What happen to you JB i thought inaad nin reer magaal ah ahayd ? waa maxay ******tu?? Shame on you , you are disgrace wallee.

Waa watabiir socda JB bahashuna (Qabyaalad)way ku gaboobday ha la yaabin.

Carafaat;753341 wrote:

I did ask then and it's all the same. You are trying to make political point but crimes are crimes and destructive presence is not less any painful.

The excuses of Al Shabaab supported aside, Ethiopia was never hurt by their jihad. Only Somali's were and today we have Mogadishu more peaceful than at anytime and largely due to the presence of AMISOM.

Al Shabaab have reacted by murdering children and the secessionists by crying out loud.

Too much cry from Siyad Barre's remnants.They don't know people from somaliland are respected more in Mogadishu even after they seceded.Look everywhere,the only people crying for somaliweyn are the ones who destroyed! You hardly see anyone from Mogadishu,Beletweyn,Baidabo,Kismayo crying loud for greater somalia.Too bad all what's left for you are the desert areas,that's why you wish greater somalia!

Even in your statement you contradict yourself. Mogadishu is he capital of Somalia which includes the NW province with Hargaysa at it's center.

HUD the reason why you are bringing up Siyad Bare, ****** and SNM is that you are afraid of the change that's all around.

You can circumvent my statement, you know what I mean.You won't go to Mogadishu as before,build a house & try to run things.I on the otha hand is very welcome even after I seceded.People in Mogadishu know what your lot did last time.You r the only one busying himself with somaliweyn.

I am not sure who you speaking to Adeer. I have more land and property in Mogadishu than you can dream of but that's besides the point. The secessionist wet dreams of hating Somalia, is capital and flag and then taking advantage of unionist differences is quite remarkable.