Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

The Aqeeda(belief) of the Salaf !

16: Seeing Allaah In The Hereafter

To have Faith in seeing Allaah on the Day of Resurrection. They will see Allaah with the eyes of their heads[1]. He will take account of them without anyone acting on His behalf or any interpreter[2].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES

1. Allaah says:

"Some faces that Day shall be shining and radiant. Looking at their Lord". (Soorah al-Qiyaamah 75:22-23) Shuaib reports that Allaah's Messenger (saws) said, "When the people of Paradise enter Paradise, Allaah, the Blessed and Most High, will say 'Do you wish for anything extra that I may give you?' They will say 'Have You not brightened our faces? Have You not entered us into Paradise and saved us from the Fire?' So He will remove the screen and they will not have been given anything more beloved to them as looking at their Lord, the Mighty and Majestic." Reported by Muslim (Eng. trans. 1/114/no. 347) and others.

Hanbal said: I spoke to Abu 'Abdullaah, meaning Ahmad (ibn Hanbal) about seeing Allaah (ar-Ru'yah). He said, "They are authentic ahaadeeth. We have Faith (Eemaan) in them and affirm it. We have Faith in and affirm everything reported from the Prophet (saws) with good chains of narration." Reported by al-Laalikaa'ee in Sharh Usool I'tiqaad Ahl is-Sunnah (no.889).

2. 'Adiyy ibn Haatim reports that the Prophet (saws) said, "There is not one of you except that Allaah will speak to him on the Day of Resurrection, there being no interpreter between Him and him." Reported by al-Bukhaaree (Eng. trans. 8/358/no.547), Ahmad and at-Tirmidhee.

17: Belief In The Scales (Meezaan)

To believe in the Balance (Meezaan) on the Day of Resurrection, upon which good and evil will be weighed. It has two scales and a tongue.[1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES

1. Allaah, the Most High, says:

"As for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be heavy, he will live a pleasant life (in Paradise). But, as for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be light, he will have his home in a pit (i.e. Hell)". (Soorah al-Qaari'ah 101:6-7) Abu Hurairah, radiallaahu 'anhu, reports that Allaah's Messenger (saws) said, "Two words are most beloved to the Most Merciful, light upon the tongue and heavy upon the Balance: Subhaanallahi wa bihamdihi and Subhaanallahil 'Adheem." Reported by al-Bukhaaree (Eng. trans. 9/489-490/no.652).

The 'Hadeeth of the Parchment': "Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al 'Aas said: I heard Allaah's Messenger (saws) say, "Allaah will take out a man from my Ummah before the creation on the Day of Resurrection and ninety-nine scrolls will be unrolled for him. Each one as long as the eye can see. Then He will say 'Do you deny any of this? Have my watchful scribes wronged you?' He will reply 'No, O my Lord!' So, He (Allaah) will say 'Do you have any excuse (or any good deed)? So he will reply 'No, O my Lord!' So, He (Allaah) will say 'Rather you do possess a good deed with Us and you will not be wronged this Day.' So a parchment is brought containing 'I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Slave and Messenger.' So He (Allaah) will say 'Witness the weighing.' So he will reply 'O my Lord! What is this parchment compared to those great scrolls?' So He (Allaah) will say 'Indeed you will not be wronged.' So the scrolls will be placed on one scale and the parchment on the other scale. So the scrolls will be lighter and the parchment heavier. Nothing will outweigh the name of Allaah." Reported by Ahmad, at-Tirmidhee and Ibn Maajah. Shaikh al-Albaanee declared it saheeh in Saheeh Sunan at-Tirmidhee.

18: To have Faith in the punishment of the grave

To have faith in the punishment of the grave and Munkar and Nakeer[1].

NOTES

1. To have Faith (Eemaan) in the punishment of the grave has the consensus (ijmaa’) of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah, as has been declared by Abul-Hasan al-Ash’aree (Risaalah ilaa Ahlith-Thaghr, p.279), being denied only by the Khawaarij and some of the Mu’tazilah.

Allah, the Most High, says:

In front of the Fire will they be brought, morning and evening, and on the Day when the Hour will be established (it will be said to the angels), ‘Cause Pharaoh’s people to enter the severest torment!’ Soorah Ghaafir (40): 46

Ibn Abbas said, “Allah’s Messenger passed by two graves and said, ‘Indeed, they are being punished, but they are not being punished for something major.’ Then he said, ‘Rather it is so: one of them did not protect himself from being soiled with his urine; the other used to go about telling stories (to cause enmity)....’ †Reported by al-Bukhaaree (Eng. trans. 1/141/no.215), Ahmad and the compilers of the four Sunan.

Abu Hurairah reports that Allah’s Messenger said, “When the deceased (or ‘one of you’) is put in the grave, two black angels having blue eyes come to him. One of them is called al-Munkar and the other an-Nakeer and they will say.....†Reported by at-Tirmidhee and declared hasan by Shaikh al-Albaanee in Saheeh al-Jaam’i.

There are many ahaadeeth concerning the punishment of the grave. Al-Baihaqee wrote a whole treatise entitled Ithbaat ‘Adhaab al-Qabr, consisting of some 240 narrations.

Imam ash-Shaafi’ee (d.204H) said, “The punishment of the grave is true, the questioning of those in the graves is true, the Resurrection is true, the Day of Judgement is true, Paradise and the Fire are true. Whatever else is reported in the Sunnah and so mentioned by the scholars and their followers throughout the lands of the Muslims is true.†Reported by al-Baihaqee in Manaaqib ash-Shaafi’ee (1/415).

Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (d.241H) said, “The principles of the Sunnah according to us are: to cling to that which the Companions of Allah’s Messenger were upon and to follow them...to have Faith in the punishment of the grave and that this Ummah will be tested in their graves and asked about Faith and Islaam, who is his Lord and who is his Prophet. Munkar and Nakeer will come to him as Allah wills and however Allah wishes.†From Usool us-Sunnah of Imaam Ahmad.

Imaam Ahmad said, “Punishment of the grave is true. No-one denies it except one who is misguided and astray and leading others astray.†Reported by Ibn Abee Ya’laa in Tabaqaatul-Hanaabilah (1/174).

19: To have Faith in the Pool (Hawd) of Allah’s Messenger.

To have Faith in the Pool (Hawd) of Allah’s Messenger. Every Prophet has a Pool, except Saalih (alaihis-salaam) because his Pool was the udder of his she-camel[1].

NOTES

1. The explainer of at-Tahaawiyyah said, “The ahaadeeth reported about the Pool reach the level of mutawaatir, being reported by more than thirty Companions.â€

Anas ibn Maalik (radiallaahu anhu) reports that Allah’s Messenger said, “The size of my Pool is like what is between Jerusalem and San’aa in Yemen and it has drinking cups like the number of stars in the sky.†Reported by al-Bukhaaree (Eng. trans. 8/380/no.582), Ahmad and at-Tirmidhee.

Samurah reports that Allah’s Messenger said, “There will be a Pool for every Prophet. They vie with regards to who has the greater number of people coming to it. I hope from Allah that I will have the greater number.†Reported by at-Tirmidhee and others. Shaikh al-Albaanee declared it saheeh in as-Saheehah (no.1589).

As regards the exception quoted for Saalih (alaihis salaam), the narrations about that are not authentic.

20: To have Faith in the Intercession of Allah’s Messenger.

To have Faith in the Intercession (Shafaa’ah) of Allah’s Messenger on the Day of Resurrection for those guilty of sins, those upon the bridge and to cause them to come out from within the Fire. There is intercession for every Prophet, likewise for their eminently truthful and sincere followers, the martyrs and the pious. After that, Allah bestows His grace abundantly upon those whom He pleases and people are taken out of the Fire, after having been burnt and reduced to charcoal[1].

NOTES

The long hadeeth of the Intercession is reported by al-Bukhaaree (Eng. trans., vol. 6, no. 236) and Muslim (Eng. trans., vol. 1, pp.122-135).

Concerning the types of intercession, Shaikh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) says, in his notes on al-Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah (p.73), “The different intercessions that will occur on the Day of Resurrection are six and are well-known from the Sharee’ah proofs. From them, three are particular to the Prophet. The six types are:

i) The Major Intercession, which is for judgement to commence for those gathered for it; ii) Intercession for the People of Paradise to enter it; iii) His intercession for the punishment to be lightened for his uncle, Abu Taalib, so that he is placed in a shallow part of Hell-Fire. This form of intercession is particular to the Prophet for his uncle Abu Taalib. As for other disbelievers, there is no intercession for them. He, the Most High, said:

So no intercession of intercessors will be of any use to them. Soorah al-Mudathir (74): 48

iv) Intercession for some of those who deserve the Fire not to enter it; v) Intercession for those who enter the Fire to come out of it; vi) His intercession for the raising of the ranks of the people of Paradise. This last intercession is general for the Prophet and other Prophets, the righteous, the angels and for Muslim children who died whilst they were young.

All of these are only for the people who were upon Tawheed. As regards the sinful from the people of Tawheed who enter the Fire, they will not remain in it, but will be brought out after being purified. It is established in the Saheeh from the Prophet that the sinful will die in it, and then they will be brought out like charcoal. Then, they will sprout (in Paradise) like shoots upon a riverbank.â€

AYOUB   

Ad-deena- naseeXa aka Salafi_Online

You have posted 20 consecutive times in this topic (The Aqeeda(belief) of the Salaf !) and first question asked gets that sort of reply? Not mature I say, and not the thing to do if you want nomads to respond to your threads.

Are you going to answer the brother's legitimate question or what?

sahal   

Yusuf Addie, Bro. this guy and his group have their IMAM, they don't want other IMAM, they've BAY'A with FAHAD of Saudia as their groups IMAM, so you'll not get respond from him except COPY & PASTE from their hate website.

if you want more details go their website and read the articles and books there espicially the MYTH OF WAHABISM book, then you'll see how they hate the MUSLIMS other than their circle.

YOu see Mr Ayub, the salaf were like doctors of the deen, first we need to know what the brother is suffering from, and hence we can prescribe the antidote for his ailment! So we need to know what he thinks of the Khalifah and the necessaty of an islamic State and their proves!

I think it is fard ul kifayyah and to explain fully woulld take a long time, however simply put. We know there are 3 things one should not procrastinate in 1: Marrying a young man, 2: burying the Dead and 3: Salaat. However we see at the death of Nabi S, the apointment of ONE leader over the muslims at that time was more important to the sahabah than the burying of the nabi. Today we are 80 years without a Khalif and i personally think it is absurd when people try to emanate the sahabah and call themselves Salaf when they have no intention of whole heartedly following the sahabah, rather it is based on their own ijtihad. It is funny when muslims today think that their ijtihaad is more sound than our predecessors to when you compare the sayings of nabi S " al khairu ummati qarnii, thumma ladheena yaluunahum, thumma ladheena yaluunahum"

sahal   

Salafi-on-line answer the question that you escaped for months.

WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON FAHAD AND AL-SAUD IN GENERAL?

AYOUB   

^^^We've seen what sort of language he has used against 'other' Muslims, lets see what he does to Fahd. ;)

Dr. Salafi

The patients are waiting :D