Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

Suspects in Plotting Attacks on Mecca and Riyadh...war dadkan yaa naga qabta..

Modesty nothing will happend to the hajj it has beeing standing throughout time and allahs angels are protecting it not even dajjal who is gonna be so powerful will enter...

Dont you know that the hajj is sorounded by angels guarding each side.

I agree with most of you here the west had so much to gain from this attack and i think that the jews and the bush regime are behind it just so that they can say

" aha see you aint so safe yourself since the attack happend so close to your holy city"

I think its away of putting fear in our hearts, and sleeplessness since they cant sleep.

They Plot but Allaah also Plots and The Best of the Plotters is Allaah.

Qac Qaac   

horta i agree with all the nomads here who said, the attacks that happens to all the muslims in anyland, is the same, it is not fair that we only mention the one in makkah.

khair, and muraad, can't agree with u guys anymore than this. this attacks in saudia nor what happened after 911, muslims were not behind it. if u don't agree with me, pls ppl make research then come up with your opinion, cnn and bbc are not the saxiixayn, is not rawaahu bukhari or muslim ok.

also sister Rahima i agreed with u when u said, the attacks were not from muslims. but i didn't agree with u, when u said, the overthrown of that pathetic kingdom, is far greater harm. no way.

i believe we should over throw the damn thing, and start giving all those money to the poor ppl