Sign in to follow this  
Intel

stunning debut

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My Brother Rokko...how are you doing...long time heh..

I agree Hamilton looks every bit part of the real deal and they are already comparing him to Schumi (which is typical English Media,you would say) and some are going as far as predicting him to be the "The Best Ever" and only time will tell whether he is going to be a one season wonder or if he's going to fulfill his huge potential.

I guess we should enjoy watching him smash record after record while we still can, it certainly feels great to go to Kayalami now and nobody wonders whether you are a lost Blackman or indeed a F1 fan...thanks to him and as Cedric the Entertainer would say "Hamilton...My Cousin" lol

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Intel   

wa'alaykum salaam brother BOB

i'm doing very well alxamdulillah brother.

and i wish you the same mate.

i know sxb it has been long time, this section has became bit of lifeless lately, the old-timer North decided to forswear aswell I noticed... we need new blood here.

lool @ Hamilton my cousin :D

i knw what you mean sxb, i have been going to Melbourne GP last few years, and it seems i'm always the only black person there. i'm sure next year however will be different IA. the kid put black face into F1 and gave us somebody to cheer for :D

lets wait and see if he can continue this astonishing run for the rest of the season, he barely put a foot wrong thus far, he has a gift for car control not seen since the late great Ayrton Senna.

i just hope that the voyeuristic british media leave bloke alone and not drag him down into the gutter. Shame he happened to be a Brit :D

N.O.R.F   

^^I know and thats the reason I'm not a big fan.

Sports section a little quiet. No major tournaments (apart from the Asia Cup soomaaha Rocko :D )

This guy comes across as humble,shy and down to earth.I met him in Central last year not knowing who he was but my friend who recognised him started talking all sorts about F1 so I oblidged and exchanged a few pleasantries with him pretending like I knew what I they were talking about.Gift of the gab or what!

Wow Somalis in Dublin.At least I can holler at Nuune if I'm ever in those beautiful Gaelic lands!