Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Arsenal Lost ........ Again ??? ! ! !

Oz   

^^^^ Must be the effect from the Curling Cup match they played against chelsea. it will last for the next couple weeks Lol..

BOB   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

What is going on with Arsenal these days ???

in case you haven't heard the biggest story in Europe right now is that Inter Milan lost their 17 consecutive games winning streak to lowly Udinese when they were held 1-1 at Giuseppe Meazza Stadium aka San Siro.

and...Barca beat Real Zaragoza away last night in Copa Del Rey aka King's Cup to reach the Semis...

those are the biggest and most talked about stories in Europe...wake up mate...you are sleeping... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

diversion tactics there perhaps mr bob?

i think wenger is taking the youth policy to an extreme now. everyone knows that blackburn away is one of the toughest games in england and he didnt beef his team up with the experience that they needed to win this game.

thats what i think anyway.

^^^^A lot of injuries bruv, justin hoyte's brother(gavin hoyte) was one the bench and mark randall. The only player that cudda played was fabregas but the little needed a rest badly.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

If they want us to explain why we lost a football match...we should ask back...what is the name of that team from North London that went on a rampage for an entire season without ever tasting defeat?

If my memory serves me well...their unbeaten record stands 49 and they are called Arsenal, the Invisible... :D:D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

you cant keep reverting back to history to explain why your team lost. i mean then preston north end can talk about how fantastic and 'invincible' they were in the late 1800's and then you will have opened a can of worms that nobody can close